ring

Katieu64
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone received  gold ring priced at $128 sen to them even though you didn't purchase it? The return address is <removed>. I believe it is a scam, and I cant find the charge anywhere on my credit cards

Login to Me Too
87 REPLIES 87

Jrottne
Contributor
Contributor
Same thing here and yes box smelled horrid
Login to Me Too

Sheilamh
Contributor
Contributor
I received one also
Login to Me Too

kenntaz
Contributor
Contributor

I just got a ring with that same Tommy address at 18501 Arenth too...so strange

Login to Me Too

Fee16
Contributor
Contributor
Same thing happened to me! I bought a chair for $49.88 and got a ring! Tried getting a refund and was told I had to return the item to an address that was in chinese. The address was not the same address it was shipped from. I went to the post office and was told it would cost $50 to ship it and was no guarantee that I would get my money back!! I can't believe paypal is letting this happen!! Very frustrating!
Login to Me Too

Dustypaul

Also got a ring when waiting for a laser etcher, that I purchased for $44. Supposedly from a company Department Store Limited Company that shows in England.

Login to Me Too

kboyd9311
What did everyone do that received a ring? Was you refunded? It happened to me too. Was suppose to receive an ice crusher and received a gold ring with $128 price tag.
Login to Me Too

KoriHorn
New Community Member
I ordered an ice machine and got a ring
Login to Me Too

Magdipalka
Contributor
Contributor

I believe the same thing happened to me. Does the address you sent money to via PayPal show as a Chinese construction company?

Login to Me Too

Michellemybell6
Contributor
Contributor
Same here!
Login to Me Too

JLove76
Same thing here. Have a complaint in but no response from the company yet. So frustrating.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.