ring

Katieu64
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone received  gold ring priced at $128 sen to them even though you didn't purchase it? The return address is <removed>. I believe it is a scam, and I cant find the charge anywhere on my credit cards

Login to Me Too
87 REPLIES 87

moyher
New Community Member

I ordered a 11 foot umbrella for $46.99 and received that ring with my tracking on it. So to get my money back I have to ship it to China , which it came from TOMMY 18501 Arenth AVE, City of Industr, CA 91748-1301.  So the seller gives me a return address in Chinese, but the USPS wants it in English, plus without tracking shipping is $17.00 or with tracking $53.00. Paypal will only reimburse up to $30.00. I can't believe Papal is letting this scam artist make me jump through hoops to get my money back.  

Login to Me Too

N77
You need to report it as fraud
Login to Me Too

kenntaz
Contributor
Contributor
Do you know how we go about that? I’ve put a claim in with PayPal already.
Login to Me Too

N77
Open a dispute and report buyer abuse. PayPal will guide you through the steps. These scammers are sending the ring as proof of delivery but go one step further and get the weight on the package. I am sure a patio umbrella or hammock don’t weigh the same as the ring they’re sending. Good luck and hope PayPal stands up to these scammers!!
Login to Me Too

kenntaz
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks!
Login to Me Too

treesao
Contributor
Contributor

I just looked at my label to see if there was a weight on it, there wasn't but the label was over the top of another label and I could vaguely see an order number on it. I looked up the order for the ice machine that I purchased and sure enough, that is what the order number was. I guess it is time to file a complaint with PayPal.

Login to Me Too

ZydecoRebel
Contributor
Contributor
I will also file a report but I can’t believe this. I was already iffy about PayPal. Don’t think I’ll be using them anymore. Hell I’m like... is this really a PayPal site?
Login to Me Too

Revo_111x
Contributor
Contributor
No they don’t already had a case open July 25th and they just final reply and denied the case! Case closed!
Login to Me Too

CBlackstone12
Contributor
Contributor
Keep pushing back with PayPal. They tried to have me send it back but couldn’t give me a translated address. The finally agreed to refund after over a month. Also seller tried to offer partial refund. Don’t accept it. You deserve a full refund as you did not receive what you ordered or anything if any value.
Login to Me Too

Revo_111x
Contributor
Contributor
Same here I order the umbrella, swing and pool cleaner and they sent a cheap ring. Good luck on Paypal they won’t do nothing! Already tried to dispute it and they said I received the package. That’s a joke!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.