"Your account access is temporarily limited"

CoolDragon12346
Contributor
Contributor

Hi. I have had some difficulty with PayPal. Here is what happened: My mom owns a PayPal account and I do too. I had just created it and asked her to send me some money. When I received the money however, there was a notification that said "Your account access is temporarily limited" and it would not let me send any money nor buy anything until i gave my social security number. I asked my parents if I could enter it into PayPal, but they said "No". I am only a teen and I don't know what to do. Please help me, CoolDragon12346.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

YusufH
Contributor
Contributor

yes, me too, but with my friend (like as brother) i'm always request money to him, but after recive money, my account have been limited,. i have been go to notification, and upload document but does not work, i was upload document since july 2018, but always "pending to review" till now.
i dont know what happend,

Login to Me Too

YusufH
Contributor
Contributor

I Think it's is a solution,
go to notification, and click what your'r new notification, you'll see what happend about your account, and sometime, you must upload photo id, or change password.

or click HERE

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.