"PayPal Account Limitation" And Change "business account" to "Personal Account"

viratsaurabh
Contributor
Contributor

Please Sir help me today 4th day I request you that my account is limited and not solve thi problem I send all document that time .And second I change my business account to Personal Account . Please help me . Thanks, Regards Saurabh <removed>

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_JonK

Hello @viratsaurabh,

Thank you for reaching out, I'm sorry to hear you're running into some issues resolving a recent limitation on your account. Normally, once the requested information is uploaded, it takes 3-5 business days for the appropriate team to review your documents and communicate with you via email. You will want to check your spam and junk folder in case the messages land there as well.

If they respond requesting the same documents, this means the previous submissions were not accepted. The picture must be clear and we must be able to see all four corners of the documents for it to be accepted. I hope this helps.

Best of luck!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Vimlesh85
Contributor
Contributor
Sir I want to change my business account in personal account please help me sir as soon as
Login to Me Too

Vimlesh85
Contributor
Contributor
Sir my problem account to change business Create my personal account please help sir
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.