please advice

Noni88
Contributor
Contributor
Dear all, i have purchased from a vitacost website on 27th of June and am still waiting for paypal to help me to refund my money as i did not receive my order and the website's customer service doesn't response to my emails.. the problem also with paypal service as they are keep extending the Estimated case resolution date!! each couple days they are extending with out informing me about the reason! i have decided that after this case i will close my account with paypal as i was not expecting their customer service will ignore me as well..please if anyone could advice me..! thanks in advanced.
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

JAPA1954John
New Community Member

Don't waste your time on here complaining, go onto social media and warn others of Pay Pal.  This nonsense about COVID limiting their capability is a nonsense, they have no problem helping you spend your money.

The reality is PayPal don't care.

Get yourself a decent Credit Card and start using that for payments.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

JAPA1954John
New Community Member

Don't waste your time on here complaining, go onto social media and warn others of Pay Pal.  This nonsense about COVID limiting their capability is a nonsense, they have no problem helping you spend your money.

The reality is PayPal don't care.

Get yourself a decent Credit Card and start using that for payments.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.