paypall resolution center and sellers are sucks.

noriko1
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered photo sensor from Gatehouse supply on line. I didn't know the item number but I provide my liftmaster gate opener number. They told me what I need.  When I received sensor last month 19th. It looked different than what I needed. contact with gatehouse supply they told me that they are not technicians call liftmaster.  took three days to get answer back that I got wrong one.  Oct.26 received from Gateshouse RMA number and shipped back the item with replacement item number  following week but  never heard from them.  Therefore I file complaint with paypal as filing I had to pick the reasons.  There were no reason fit for my case so I had to pick I never received item. dispute case number PP-D-16861961 dated Nov. 12. Few days after check to see what happening to my case, found out that gatehouse want $92.13 more for new item.  I ask them for invoice and part number what I am getting but no replies.  Mean while my gate is wide open for one  month we have lots of wild animals around and they comes in night time. I chat with paypal explained what happening but not help.  They are so short and inpatient trying to stop the chatting.  I couldn't explain why I had to choose not received for reason. Anyway sellers said I have received therefore pay pall can not help me more unless I change the reason so I cancelled my dispute so I can redo with different reason but paypall said once I cancel I can not claim anymore. sorry!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.