paypal suspended my account with no valid reason and more than 180 days not releasing my payment

kianmarke-3
Contributor
Contributor

Hello

can any one assist me on this issue of my paypal suspended my account with no valid reason and more than 180 days not releasing my payment. I wrote number of emails but there has been no reply from paypal. Just a auto response which make no sense.

It was my mistake using paypal as payment partner. Never know its worst than a start up company.

I feel been looted by payapl as they send me email it will be released after 180 days but now its almost a year and looks like paypal will never release the money.

Regards

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Barbara11714
Contributor
Contributor

It's been over 200 200 days still not email from them, Am frustrated right now i kept sending them emails but got auto responds there chat is not helping matters.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Barbara11714 and @kianmarke-3,

I'm sorry to hear that the funds in your accounts have been held longer than the 180 days mentioned in the limitation. It's also very unfortunate that your contact to customer service has resulted in miscommunication. If you have checked the Contact page through the link at the bottom of the PayPal website and used those contact options and have not received the help that you need, there may be a misunderstanding about the nature of your question. I would suggest re-contacting, and letting the representative know that you're having difficulty with the withdrawal process, rather than the limitation itself. That may result in more targeted help. 

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

kianmarke-3
Contributor
Contributor

Hello Olivia

I have tried everything writing number of emails to support team but not a single response was from human and it seems to be automated response. called phone support team but it does not pass through ivr irrespective to any option selected.

If possible please raise a escalation for the same as I need my money asap 

Login to Me Too

kianmarke-3
Contributor
Contributor

I tried everything writing mails to paypal support explaining them issue in details but they simply just don't reply back and what I get in reply is a auto generated system message. Which makes no sense to the issue.

I am so fried and mentally frustrated with such unethical company and I now prefer to take it on legal case and seekling compensation for mental harassment and interest on amount with abuse of authority.

Paypal has been just a nightmare for my business .

Regards

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.