paypal is holding my money for 90 days - Any human person with feelings in Paypal?

8tees
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I'm a company that my main business sell doing pre orders campaigns (crowfunding style). I make the pre sales, then when I have the money I pay for the production and then send the products to the customers. I'm doping this for years with 0 problems with paypal or customers. Our products have thousands of reviews on Youtube, Facebook, etc and as I said we never had any problem.

Now Paypal just hold the whole money for our next product after a really successful campaign that was about to save our year and prevent people to loose their jobs in this horrible COVID19 year so thanks to paypal policies based on 0 fundaments against us we can not pay salaries, need to contract more debt the bank and sure 3 or 4 people will loose their jobs. I hope someone in Paypal can read this and be a human person, not like the robots persons I talked by phone, they care about nothing.

If this is not solved pretty soon I will make a press release saying that paypal is responsable for all the delays that we are gonna suffer, people getting fired and who knows if we will close the company. I'll share it in all our official channels, youtube videos and all our press contacts in magazines, of course we will close our paypal account as well. 

First time something like this happens to us in more than 4 years working with you and you choose to kill us in the worst crisis since 1929 with no reassons.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.