orders and scam???

Sena7
New Community Member

I ordered from a company named Nacolis.  When I made my payment through paypal is stated that the payment was going to Cozyzon Company Limited.  That's who was processing my order.  Did some checking and I think its a scam.  Any one else have anything similar?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Starkey52
New Community Member
Yes, Cozyzon and/or Washingoal are both related and definite scammers. I had opened a dispute with them here on PayPal, and PayPal picked on their devious deeds and gave me a refund. I do still get emails from Washingoal.com informing me that my package was “stuck on assembly line,” or “running month late due to Covid,” or “few threads loose on quilt ordered” (by the way, I never ordered anything remotely like a quilt, or with threads), and the latest being, “DHL apologizes and updates me at this moment that the shipment has been sent again, this time without the questionable product (your quilt was completely fine, but they refused to whole cargo because of that one faulty thing).” Which this all means I should have my package and this “Quilt” within several months, oh and by the way, “ As a small token of apology I’m issuing you a new, completely personalized discount code: "IAMSORRY10". Just use this discount code at the checkout and get 10% OFF for your next order!” along with “$15.00 off coupon voucher.” What a lucky boy I am to have found such a genuine and five star with a grade A (actually, they’re rated a C through the Better Business Bureau), but what really gives...I’m getting a quilt I never ordered, with no loose threads! Maybe a few loose strings, but who’s counting.
Login to Me Too

noller113
New Community Member

PayPal is continuing to do business with this unrepeatable company and is now apparently defending them. My claim was denied because COZYZON provided fake tracking and delivery information, which is pretty much their whole MO for ripping people off.

Login to Me Too

Cj407
Contributor
Contributor
Same! Ordered an item from them and getting the run around. I’m in dispute now and just waiting on resolution. I don’t know how companies like this exist and get away with it
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.