<removed> or <removed> are these scam websites??

Woody12345
Contributor
Contributor

Please does anyone have information on <removed> or <removed> They appear to be selling very discounted products almost too good to be true.   I would like to ensure people are warned against these sites which aim to collect your data

Login to Me Too
96 REPLIES 96

Doodles2
Contributor
Contributor
@Tommy6484 I made a purchase from acfestore.com also. Paypal took the money but, never received a receipt or any emails from acfestore about my order. Did you find out if they were a scam? Did you ever receive your order? Thanks for any info!
Login to Me Too

Tommy6484
Contributor
Contributor
I am still working on it. I just sent PayPal all the screen shots, the ups tracking number and so on.
Login to Me Too

Doodles2
Contributor
Contributor
@Tommy6484 Thanks for the info. If you find out anything, I'd greatly appreciate it if you'd let me know. Thank You
Login to Me Too

Tommy6484
Contributor
Contributor
Dear Customer,   Thanks for your e-mails and patience. We had checked your order number for many times, but we still found nothing. We are sorry about that. Please note that there is someone who use our e-mail address without permission. So we advise you chat with the website staff directly. Thanks for your understanding.   Best Regard, Customer Service
Login to Me Too

Tommy6484
Contributor
Contributor
Dear Sir/Madam Thanks for contacting us and sorry for keeping you waiting. Please be kindly noted that we failed to find your transaction details on our system. Could you please provide us more information on your order such as the payment number looks like MBF### so that we can check the status of your order further. Sorry for your inconvenience. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact us. Have a nice day. Best regards, Customer Service Support
Login to Me Too

Tommy6484
Contributor
Contributor
I also got there account name off of PayPal and sent them a request to send me money. Quite comical gesture I thought. Told he or she to cut the crap and I requested the amount they took from me, and let them know that PayPal already has everything and will be investigating them.
Login to Me Too

Doodles2
Contributor
Contributor
Was their acct name acfestore? The payment on mine in paypal came up Pink City Beauty Supply. Also, did you receive a message from them in your inbox? I sent them a message from their "Contact Us" on their website but, haven't received a single email from them about my order or a response.
Login to Me Too

Foxinsox
Contributor
Contributor
Yes received two receipts but now realise they were fake - the name on PayPal payment From my bank details was ‘Romal Ladson’. PayPal tried to contact this name but never had a response - hence they paid the money back to me.
Login to Me Too

Foxinsox
Contributor
Contributor
No never received order and I emailed them and surprise no response!!
Login to Me Too

Foxinsox
Contributor
Contributor
Here is copy of their email receipt: left out my order ref no. This email address was given to us by you or by one of our customers. If you feel that you have received this email in error, please send an email to service ............ ----- Copyright (c) 2020 hoekwitshop.com. Powered by Zen Cart This email is sent in accordance with the US CAN-SPAM Law in effect 01/01/2004. Removal requests can be sent to this address and will be honored and respected.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.