<removed> or <removed> are these scam websites??

Woody12345
Contributor
Contributor

Please does anyone have information on <removed> or <removed> They appear to be selling very discounted products almost too good to be true.   I would like to ensure people are warned against these sites which aim to collect your data

Login to Me Too
96 REPLIES 96

nothappy15
Contributor
Contributor

Finally got my refund from PayPal. Thank you...............!

Login to Me Too

plopes85
New Community Member
recently found another dubious website

yektawpn.com
Login to Me Too

Hyperion84
Contributor
Contributor

I’ve just experience a similar problem.

website is rawondmall.com

Everything looks fine, the items are very particular and all is vintage.

but unfortunately the contact email is the same you’ve listed 

<removed>

Login to Me Too

TimberS0069
Contributor
Contributor
I’ve just experience a similar problem. website is Bianxingc.com Everything looks fine, the items are in the normal... but unfortunately the contact email is the same you’ve listed I feel like it's fraudulent?
Login to Me Too

Tobinc
New Community Member
Hi! I need major help. I tried to make a purchase off of that site and realized it’s fake. I opened up a dispute. But that sneaky fraud put fake tracking in. I never recieved anything . They are lieing. I am so worried I won’t get my money back. What do I do?!
Login to Me Too

bobster86
Contributor
Contributor

File a complaint with PayPal.

Login to Me Too

hardcore-fs
Contributor
Contributor

You are all wasting your time......:-(

They have between 1,000 & 1,200 sites with more being added daily....

I'm working on getting them all taken down.....

but it costs money... 

& significant time,so it's going to take me a while.

use "bitdefender" AV... I have  supplied them with a list

Why does it cost money?

Well becasue I have to pay for computing resources to script requests to Cloudflare & search for sites on the internet.

Searching the internet for the info is not cheap..... even $30usd a month soon adds up...

But it's coming together slowly....

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@hardcore-fs 

Paypal stop them using paypal after x amount of disputes but they just set up with another name, so sadly its a bit pointless trying to stop them.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

hardcore-fs
Contributor
Contributor

LOL.... 

Nope....... I 'm not so self defeatist........

There are may ways  we can stop them........ just by understanding HOW they work and what their key goals are.

They are in my opinion a fraud based business so as a result they have to keep their costs as low as possible, they do this by leaching bandwidth from other sources.

A simple multi pronged approach is best.... consider the "paypal" as a person sitting on a 3 legged chair.... in this case each leg of that chair is "fraudulent",  Paypal is a victim as well, but a victim of it's own lack of research

We just need to kick each of the legs from under the chair...

I will say again that my option is that Paypal ARE to blame for much of this....  

BEFORE issuing API keys for web-stores, they could run simple diagnostics against the DNS record registration, and as a MAJOR organization relying on this infrastructure  kick into touch any registrar they find accepting "fake" registrations.

Then they implement a monthly check to "bounce" an email off the  paypal's accounts registered email..(if it comes back with a 504 error.. there's a problem)

Also  in my opinion "cloudflare" are to blame... becasue their SSL certificate is being used to provide "legality" to this company.

The "lock" icon is NOT a SITE certificate it is a "cloudflare" SSL certificate.

I have another big surprise for these scammers  in  the works.. if it pans out.....

I'm thinking of setting up a "patreon" account to try and get a bit of money to pay for Amazon S3 account  for scanning tools...

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.