<removed> Seller information <removed>!!! Unauthorised transactions

PunkC
New Community Member

I found several unauthorised transactions on my account. I reported these but it was denied. I don't know what's going on. Hope someone will help me!

Login to Me Too
49 REPLIES 49

robi945
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same issue....
This morning I've got a paypall message  that I payed 32$ to <removed>!!!???
for i dont know what,because i didnt do any kind of transaction..I just have these money on my account for e bay buying.....the strange thing there is no explanation for what I "bought",just  seller info and mail  from support - <removed>
Can you somebody telling me what i gonna suppose to do?....
Tnx

Login to Me Too

reji07

Happened with me on 12th of June 2020, got a message that AUD317 has been paid to <removed>. I raised a dispute for the particular transaction in the "resolution centre". Paypal confirmed that its an authorized transaction, wrote to to them through the "Message" option on contact us stating it was not an authorised transaction.

The agent asked me couple of questions like if i made or authorized the transaction, then he said that he will transfer it to "Limitations Department"  for further action. Got a response from them after 6 hours that they have reopened the case and will update the progress. After further 6 hours the amount was refunded with finding that it was unauthorized transaction.

Keeps me wondering Why Paypal is not taking any steps to verify the authenticity of this particular type of transaction? especially with lot of cases being disputed. I know its not the Merchant's fault (or is it?), but they can always put a confirmation with account holder to proceed with the transaction for this Merchant.

Login to Me Too

Erlifie
Contributor
Contributor

I had the same issue. Base on my study, paypal will never refund this money. I guest lets us close paypal account for good and tell others (family and friends) not to use paypal anymore. Usually all transaction with paypal received sms and email, but they dont give any notification about this unauthorized transaction until i realize something goes wrong.

Login to Me Too

Movilyportatil
Contributor
Contributor

Mee to Date: 11/07/2020

Login to Me Too

eugabgomes
New Community Member

I got one transaction for this company as well, together with 6 other unrecognized transactions for the companies below

<removed> Money Sent
- EUR 125.00
<removed>SA.Payment
- GBP 46.7
<removed> Payment
- EUR 42.80
<removed>Payment
- EUR 40.99
<removed>
- EUR 73.98

I hope Paypal recognizes this is not mine. Let's see what happens.. very frustrating

Login to Me Too

Anakpetier89

Me too today,, Several transaction it got total around 180 euro, And paypal just suddenly closed my case and didnt give anything solution,, <removed>

Login to Me Too

triangle519

Same problem here with <removed> and <removed>. This service is extremely untrustworthy

Login to Me Too

dm20201

they are still at it 19th Oct 2020 2 payments within seconds of each other, money taken from my bank account, luckily my bank is good and I did a chargeback. Paypal doesn't seem to care and said that if found in my favour they would refund, but they didn't seem to like it that I had already gone to my bank. Its funny that Paypal DID NOT send me notification of the transactions. 

Login to Me Too

lagos17

Someone hacked my password(paypal send me an email that i had change my password....it wasnt me...)and they charged me 56.89 for fifa2021 for xbox one!!!!!I dont have xbox one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Login to Me Too

ralphkr
Same here.spoken to my bank too.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.