<removed> Seller information <removed>!!! Unauthorised transactions

PunkC
New Community Member

I found several unauthorised transactions on my account. I reported these but it was denied. I don't know what's going on. Hope someone will help me!

Login to Me Too
49 REPLIES 49

Nomihmd
Contributor
Contributor

This also happens to me today. This is insane I don't know why they are not taking any notice of this. :((

Login to Me Too

DB115

I two just found two transactions on my PayPal account for <removed>

Login to Me Too

Streety893
New Community Member

At first I was shocked to see this Transaction and then did my research which confirmed that it was a purchase that I had made for a game for my Nintendo Switch from <removed> Panic over

Login to Me Too

connormui665
New Community Member

I was charged $27.89 by these people, totally UNAUTHORIZED, filed a dispute and paypal denied it! Way to have our backs paypal, 121 people couldn't have possibly been hacked by these idiots!

Login to Me Too

RomeoJS

Same here €54,89 Paypal just denied.

Login to Me Too

ezBlu

Just happened to me too, 109 euros scammed... paypal still hasnt replied and <removed> support wont do anything about it. Its so crazy that paypal keeps allowing this kind of things that have happened to a lot of people already.

Login to Me Too

Sergiobale

Hi guys.

I had the same problem, i found out how the stole from us!

1st - they use our hotmail- gmail account! SOMEHOW they hacked some database (probably facebook) and they had our logins infos.

2nd- log in into our hotmail account 

3rd - they go to paypal and they click forgot password and then with email then set a new password

4rd - they acess our paypal and tada, magic

5th- THEY DELETE ALL OUR EMAILS FROM PURCHASES , PAYPAL!SO WE WILL NEVER RECEIVE ANY MOBILE NOTIFICATION

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paypal said its a unauthorized purchase, and it mean they will not cover !

Will never use paypal again.     

Login to Me Too

Sergiobale

PS: <removed> its the website they use to spend our money! you guys can log in with your email - gmail!!use "lost password" they created account here with our emaill adress ! so you can see what kind of digital games they bought 

1st - lost acount in this website

2ns- add your email adress 

3rd - recover your account and see were they have spent your money 

Login to Me Too

Powergame
Contributor
Contributor

Same problem...

They took me 39.99€ and PayPal don't do nothing...

Next Steps:

PayPal complaint on the European Portal

- Claim against PayPal in Police ;

- Close PayPal Account... PayPal NEVER....

Block all PayPal transactions at my bank

Complaint in my bank against PayPal

Complaint against PayPal in all possible social media

- International exhibition through YouTubers, including my husband ...

And everything else that I remember, because PayPal should have already protected its customers from this.

Just remember that PayPal also makes money from transactions.

PayPal should simply block transactions like it does ebay sellers.

Login to Me Too

Lauren117

I'm having this same problem at the moment, three transactions were taken within minutes of each other (all the same amount) and PayPal have just closed the case and not responded to any of my messages! Really worried - did anybody manage to get any results from this? 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.