lingyue network technology

jjanick
New Community Member

Hello,

Has anyone ever purchased from this? My wife saw an ad for "A mystery box" and paid with Paypal. To me, this seems suspect at best. Any help is appreciated!

Thank you!

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@jjanick 

Think it may be one of these?

Chinese Web Sites or on Social Media ads easy to spot (once you know the below signs) so buyer beware.

1. No return address on the returns policy. The site will look as if its in your country (where they despatch goods from) but they will ask for returns to go back to China (returns depot) at a shipping cost often more than the item is worth.
2. No contact telephone number. if you click on contact the most you will get is webmail or an email address.
3. Rarely company address information.
4. Great pictures of items at bargain prices that turn out to be tat.
5. Fake reviews.
6. Google and you can often see previous company names as they change them once enough claims roll in and Paypal stop them using their services and start over.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

persysman
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I am currently in a dispute with them.  I would recommend that this a (part of) a company to stay far, far away from.  They are difficult to track.  As far as I can tell they misrepresent, bait-and-switch.  When I complained they offered my 30% back on what I considered a worthless piece of fake fur fabric (3/4 yd) that was supposed to be a king size bedspread.  When I refused they offered approx 40% back.  Both offers, as they stated "are not worth sending back).  When AI refused that one and asked PayPal arbitrate the claim ... I was told full refund ... butnow I have send the "worthless" productive back to China (cost - $almost 28%) and wait until they receive it before I get my refund.  Sad - like I said - recommend staying away from them.  

Good luck.!

Login to Me Too

TINedge
New Community Member

These types of companies (Lingyue Network Technology) etc are suspect at best. I ordered a nutsert tool with 100 nutserts they sent me a 100 steel 3mm rivets. The cost of the Rivets they say was $20 USD and that is what I ordered! In the dispute process now. Beware. 

Login to Me Too

Jsprscrt
New Community Member
Exactly the same happened to me! They sent rivets worth AUD$6 at Bunnings, though I bought nut rivets at 50% discount. I emailed them and they said, I ordered a $6 item in any Australian hardware store from China for USD28 and a 2 and a half month wait time... BS! Haha. They then offered a $3 refund - clearly a scam. I've requested a full refund and escalated a dispute with PayPal. Edit: spelling
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.