limitations and no way to fix other problems

krazy8
New Community Member

Hello all....i guess i started the account 3 years ago but recently actually used it...To begin with i had linked my daughters wells fargo debit card to my account...so that i could transfer money to her account while i was awaiting my cards arrival,and used it twice...a few days after the second time i used it my daughter asked if i had been using it alot...i said no i only used it 2 times and went online to remove the card from my account....but every time i press remove card it says card removed but it hasent gone anywhere.She also had some fraudulent purchases taht she is desputing....suddenly my account is frozen..and pay pal is asking for a copy of my i,d, and proof of residence ,,,ok i get the security part here....but when i went to my account updates...it says that my secondary email address is not mine that another user is using that email address....and yes its the correct email ....also when i try to update the phone number it says that my number is not registered to me so i cant use that number....so ok my girl friend takes care of the phone account ...so i dont really get that part...kinda madd because now i can have money put into the account but cant use anything,,,,,just give pay pal money to store i guess....and there is no way on the app,,desktop site ...to resolve these issues....any ideas?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

nevadasmith
Advisor
Advisor

THOU SHALL NOT USE OTHER PEOPLE 'S BANK ACCOUNT,CREDIT/DEBIT CARD,PHONE,DRIVER LICENSE,PASSPORT ,SS number

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.