how to cancel an order on fraudulent transaction

Activitygal
New Community Member

This is an unfair investigation. I went to a zerostore.site and tadastore.site websites and tried to make a purchase but was rejected and denied and then redirected to paypal. The vendors were zerostore and tadastore apparently the same person charged me for $21.98 & 27.98. I see I was charged by someone unknow named nguyen <removed>. The phone numbers and e-mails are ALL invalid and there is no way to contact this person or company. I've tried. I asked paypal to cancel and paypal denied and closed my case after a very inadequate investigation. There is no way to escalate the claim because paypal is not helping. This is very fraudlent behavior on the part of nguyen <removed> and these fictious companies. 

Does anyone have any ideas on how I can get a refund or cancel my order.  The phone numbers for this person or business is no good and the e-mail addresses are also no good. They do not send out an order confirmation and I was not allowed to log in or sign in to either of these sites. 

Help me please community. This is pretty rotten business.

Login to Me Too
123 REPLIES 123

RandiGellis
Contributor
Contributor
NGUYEN <removed> (FAKE) 
Payment
- $30.95 (did not ship to my house)

Transaction ID

24606315RN136084J

Seller information

<removed> is NOT a valid email

Login to Me Too

DaisyTweety
Contributor
Contributor
Hello i just had the same problem a while ago I purchased antibacterial products I paid$25.93 and I was given a tracking number but the package was not under my name nor was the package with my address..the address is in hayward in my area but not my address the package was sent thru ups and there going to investigate
Login to Me Too

WarrenPink
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hey @DaisyTweety

Hope you're doing well! 

While UPS is investigating this, please make aure to open a dispute here in PayPal so we can file it as an official case against the seller. Here's How to file dispute. Hope this helps! Stay safe! 

Login to Me Too

DaisyTweety
Contributor
Contributor
Hello I allready did 2 times a d was denied I went ahead and started a claim with ups but I'm not able to get all the information I need to submit to you guys sense the tracking number doesn't belong to me and it doesn't even belong to the seller eaither I dont think this is fair
Login to Me Too

RandiGellis
Contributor
Contributor

I am spending hours on this only because so many people are getting ripped off by this guy.  

I sent the email that UPS sent to me tp PayPal.  All of this is ridiculous.  The ship to is not my house - who cares if it shipped if I didnt get it.  It is obviously inaccurate information.  I guess he/she knows how to create fake UPS tracking info.  So bizarre.  Why hasn't PayPal blocked transactions from this scammer.  None of this makes sense. Randi

Login to Me Too

CaseyM86
Contributor
Contributor

Same thing happened to me! I ordered hand sanitizer from “guidestore.site.” I didn’t realize my paypal payment was sent to Nguyen <removed>. I opened a claim with PayPal, but it was denied. This person robbed me of almost $40. I never received the item. I reported this scam to BBB. His e-mail address is: <removed>

Login to Me Too

RandiGellis
Contributor
Contributor

me too $30.95

Login to Me Too

freddylaura
Contributor
Contributor

I opened a dispute, Paypal closed it saying it was authorized. Then weeks later I received another update from paypal saying my item was delivered, with a UPS tracking number that says someone named Otero signed for the pkg at my address. My security camera footage shows no delivery made (or any activity) on that date and time (which was a week ago) but the UPS tracking info was just posted the day before and the originating location just says U.S. Then it supposedly was delivered in a couple hours of the original scan, even though no location was listed. This guy is very tricky and has learned how to fake out many of Paypal settings. I can prove there was no delivery to this address, and my credit card has opened an investigation. I also will file a BBB dispute. I will never use Paypal again. 

Laura

Login to Me Too

DRfrn
Contributor
Contributor
I'm sorry this happened. You use PayPal for their security but apparently they dont care and offer no assistance.
Login to Me Too

kaka_world
Contributor
Contributor

same things happen, i placed two orders from hyberstone, and never receive the package, open two dispute cases on paypal, both got denied today because seller privoed the ups tracking information, i called ups, they told me both delivery to different address and different name, it's not for me; i told paypal, they said i need get proof from ups, and ups told me it's private infomation, they can't give to me. paypal said they can only go base on the tracking info, is there anyone can told me what i need to do............................they're play a ball and it's fraud.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.