cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

garland Information Technology Co., Ltd

Highlighted
Contributor

garland Information Technology Co., Ltd

its a scam i purchase a Car Electric Jack/Multi-Function Hydraulic Jack, they sent to me a very small empty box 

23 REPLIES 23
Highlighted
New Community Member

Re: garland Information Technology Co., Ltd

I had the same thing happen, but for a different item and I never actually received anything. I ordered and paid for the item on August 1. There is no record of the purchase being made using paypal yet I received a very official looking receipt from Paypal (probably not really from Paypal).

Highlighted
New Community Member

Re: garland Information Ti echnology Co., Ltd

I bought a baseball bat decanter with 4 whiskey glasses. And today I received a glass in the mail. No paperwork nothing I had to hunt them down.
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: garland Information Ti echnology Co., Ltd

Hi, I’ve had a similar issue, could you give me any info you have on the company please?
Highlighted
Contributor

Exact same thing happened to me.  In negotiations for a full refund but they want the very cheap glass returned.  A complete scam.

Highlighted

The same happened to me. I ordered a decanter and received 2 cheap glasses.
Highlighted
Contributor

Can't PayPal do something?  A fraud is being perpetrated, perpetuated, aided and abetted.

Highlighted
Contributor

I also ordered the car jack. I received (. 2 months later a small empty box.Trying to resolve this, but I think I’m beating a dead horse. How can pay pal allow these companies without checking them out
Highlighted
Contributor

There a con firm same happened to me.Now I have to send it back to China for a refund.Paypal should bar this company.
Highlighted
Contributor

to send it back will cost more than the refund that's how they scam .paypal not safe any more ,