garland Information Technology Co., Ltd

venvent4
Contributor
Contributor

its a scam i purchase a Car Electric Jack/Multi-Function Hydraulic Jack, they sent to me a very small empty box 

Login to Me Too
111 REPLIES 111

bulletbeater
Contributor
Contributor

I had the same thing happen, but for a different item and I never actually received anything. I ordered and paid for the item on August 1. There is no record of the purchase being made using paypal yet I received a very official looking receipt from Paypal (probably not really from Paypal).

Login to Me Too

Heyyoumetoo
I need to get in contact with them do you have any info?
Login to Me Too

Faff
New Community Member
I bought a baseball bat decanter with 4 whiskey glasses. And today I received a glass in the mail. No paperwork nothing I had to hunt them down.
Login to Me Too

BarringtonMole
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, I’ve had a similar issue, could you give me any info you have on the company please?
Login to Me Too

firstandten
Contributor
Contributor

Exact same thing happened to me.  In negotiations for a full refund but they want the very cheap glass returned.  A complete scam.

Login to Me Too

709DL28
Contributor
Contributor
The same happened to me. I ordered a decanter and received 2 cheap glasses.
Login to Me Too

firstandten
Contributor
Contributor

Can't PayPal do something?  A fraud is being perpetrated, perpetuated, aided and abetted.

Login to Me Too

petehack

Paypal is an Israeli company.  

Login to Me Too

Craig645
Contributor
Contributor
I also ordered the car jack. I received (. 2 months later a small empty box.Trying to resolve this, but I think I’m beating a dead horse. How can pay pal allow these companies without checking them out
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.