for 180 days Account blocked... No answers, no service, no hotline.

mikehfyh3
New Community Member

My account was opened in Georgia. I have successfully used it for several months. Why it is blocked, I do not know. Paypal does not give any answers. I think the algorithm did not like some small payments and refunds. The hotline is California is unavailable because of Covid19. I only get the same template responses to email inquiries. I doubt if I'm communicating with humans or bots. I should send in my ID and it was not visible well, but you do not give me the opportunity to send it again. There is no case against me in Paypal and there won't be.

My plan now: I have two big senders who send me the money. I'm thinking about asking them to return the money.

My only option in this case is that if the case is opened, I can send the money back to the sender.

So I could transfer it to myself through another channel.

What do you think? Is there another way?

Paypal is an example of predatory capitalism. One of the most successful companies in the world and you only talk to "bots". You must be saving money.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.