facke tracking number

FlyFree46
Contributor
Contributor

I bought the auto part on the string https://www.fthillahu.com/ and the seller attached a fake tracking number for a package that was delivered to my city and which is seen to have been picked up by another person and company, is opened a case in paypal and he seller attached this fake tracking number but the delivery was made in the same city, do you think I will get my money back?
I'm very upset and nothing received 😞

100% scamm site 

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

lindquistfamof4
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal 100% knows this is a real scam. This happened to me last year with the purchase of a kayak. Originally they denied my claim but I was persistent and had details from the USPS and they finally refunded my money. It took some time though!
Login to Me Too

FlyFree46
Contributor
Contributor

First of all thank you for the answer.
Did you win the case in the appeal phase?
or i don't even know paypal has this option?
as soon as the case is rejected and the seller is given the right, do I still have a chance to "appeal"?

thx.

Login to Me Too

lindquistfamof4
Contributor
Contributor
I did win this in the appeal. I was able to provide evidence from informed delivery from usps. I get an email each morning showing what’s coming in the mail that day and there was never a package delivered. I also had the address the package they claim was delivered to me was actually delivered too. I essentially shamed them into honoring their own claims for safe purchases. I really felt they had a hand in the scam, they have to know it exists and if they are not doing everything to prevent it they are 100% part of the problem!!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.