eleenonlinetrade

alanerd
Contributor
Contributor

has anyone else had problems with the above company as I took a risk and purchased from them 3 weeks ago and they provided a tracking number, I have not received the item from them, and the tracking number cannot be found. 

Alan <removed>

PS I am pretty sure I have been scammed although I have only lost £60 and it was a chance I was willing take, I do not want anyone else to take the same chance.

Login to Me Too
250 REPLIES 250

Proximus89
Contributor
Contributor

i raised 19 august and still wait a response from paypal, this is a pure shame

so last week i went to my bank and made a chargeback, but now i have a negative balance on my paypal account so i can't use it until they refund me

Login to Me Too

kurwaslobo
Not yet
Login to Me Too

Tracey1968
Contributor
Contributor

I have just had my claim refused even though I haven’t recieved the item. They say they have a tracking number. How do I dispute it.

Login to Me Too

CnKsMoM

I finally got the refund. Stay on them!!!

Login to Me Too

Cindyluong-968
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal can’t help anything 

Login to Me Too

Shortsleeves
Contributor
Contributor
I'm currently working with them though chat along with my claim sending messages daily so they're on it. They're on it from what it seems. The rep I was chatting with said I should have an answer by 7 days
Login to Me Too

Jones599
Contributor
Contributor

Don't count on it. I was also hopeful but they are giving me the run around.

Login to Me Too

Alan_WTF
Contributor
Contributor

@Kjm19 Congratulations,  That's great you get your refund.  Just want to confirm if you get a full refund or partial refund?  

I was very unlucky.  I dispute the matter to Paypal.  Paypal failed to take timely action and it dragged from "Item not received" status to "Item not described".  Since Paypal failed to take timely action, I also filed a dispute with my Credit Card company.  While I was patiently waiting for the decision, Paypal even made the situation worse by asking me to file a report to IC3 and/or local police.  The local police accepted my fraud complaint.  Fortunately, my Credit Card company also issued a temporary full refund to me.  The Credit Company advised if the investigation result was in my favor, I would not have to do anything.  If not in my favor, they would take back the full refund.  Normally, local police would not take a fraud complaint if the facts were not support.  All I can say is I will close off my Paypal after this whole incident is completed.  I lost confidence in Paypal.  I made the purchase with this Seller because it had Paypal payment option.  I trust Paypal is a credible source to protect this type of incident.  Now I realized that I am completely wrong.  Paypal protects the Seller regardless of fraud.

Login to Me Too

FrodeJohan
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered 2 things i June, didnt get any of them. Got refund on one, clame got rejected on the second.

Login to Me Too

unkwnkreal
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I have the same problem right now. I received toothbrushes instead of led lamps. After having opened the litigation, PayPal asks me to send back the toothbrushes (delivery costs at my charge) to be refunded. Did you return the toothbrushes to be reimbursed or not?

Thank you in advance.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.