eleenonlinetrade

alanerd
Contributor
Contributor

has anyone else had problems with the above company as I took a risk and purchased from them 3 weeks ago and they provided a tracking number, I have not received the item from them, and the tracking number cannot be found. 

Alan <removed>

PS I am pretty sure I have been scammed although I have only lost £60 and it was a chance I was willing take, I do not want anyone else to take the same chance.

Login to Me Too
250 REPLIES 250

Leandrabee
Contributor
Contributor
Same here. I ordered a cocktail making set on June 15, still hasn't arrived. The tracking link they emailed me doesn't work, and their IP Address can't be found. So I dispute it and they give me a different link that does work, and says it was supposedly delivered. Them they say it's still on it's way and they can only do a 15% refund. I'm gonna report them and the ad from facebook.
Login to Me Too

Shortsleeves
Contributor
Contributor
With all these complaint's it seems like PayPal would block them. I would have never ordered anything
Login to Me Too

Pieater
Contributor
Contributor
Yep it’s a scam, at best they send a cheap useless item knowing you won’t send it back then offer 30/40% refund which is way more than the piece of **bleep** they sent. PayPal need to sort this.
Login to Me Too

Leash13
Seems I've been had aswell. Over a month since purchased. Sent a tracking number which goes to a non existent page. And the email address doesn't exist any longer.
Login to Me Too

Dawnhutch
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered a lamp, and now I am experiencing the same thing. My bank account says I've paid through pay pal, but pp says there's no transaction to match. The company I ordered from and the tracking number have disappeared.
Login to Me Too

makifuruta
Contributor
Contributor

I'd be very disappointed with Paypal if they don't honor refunding me, because there is no way we would ever see our money from the seller.

Login to Me Too

vbquoc
Contributor
Contributor

Bought an item amonth ago, NEVER received anything.

just reported to Paypal.

Login to Me Too

Freya20
Yeah me to... So frustrating we lost $70 and ok it's not alot but it is when we're not working cause this stupid virus
Login to Me Too

NickyV9

Been having trouble with them myself.

Having had to wait for about 2 months for the item I ordered…having contacted the seller due to the fact that my order was delaying, it FINALLY arrived this morning. During our correspondence all they did was ask me to “chase’ the order….

You can imagine my frustration seeing a little box containing a cheap metal “WINE POT” when my order was a “3-in-1 75L MTB Bike Rear Seat Multifunction Trunk Bag”!!!

Login to Me Too

Tmbsandy
Contributor
Contributor

I purchased three intelligent scooters for my children’s birthdays 9 weeks ago and today I received a allenkey , 

totally ripped off is an understatement, cane from a company in England , but I will be visiting this company to get this sorted as this constitutes to theft , not happy 1 little bit 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.