disputes

Abe8
New Community Member

I would like to know if there is a way to re-appeal/re-evaluate a dispute decision? PayPal decided in favor of the seller. And I am disheartened with this decision.

How can PayPal decide on the sellers favor? Its like PayPal is saying that it's ok to exploit people. How is it even legal for someone to break a contract and signed agreement and yet still win the case?

This is very concerning not only as a Business but also as an individual using PayPal for transactions. Do we not get any protection and sense of security from PayPal against these deceitful sellers? So its ok to just charge people for a service that the seller wont even bother finishing and breaking the signed agreement as well as terminating the contract without any written notice?

If PayPal cant provide security and protection against crooks and scammers like these service providers who will? I guess its time the people voice out their grievances to the media more so the general public can be aware and not be so sure they are safe and protected doing transactions using Paypal.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Abe8 

Normally you can only appeal if you have fresh information to provide, you could try phoning to see?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Abe8 

Normally you can only appeal if you have fresh information to provide, you could try phoning to see?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.