Hi

does anybody know of zzrays Co.,Ltd

Thanks

Login to Me Too
122 REPLIES 122

Mrsrsp
Contributor
Contributor
I was caught out with the Christmas bauble decorating kit too. Guest they offered me 50% discount then 70%. They had the cheek to say I should order again. I've started a dispute with paypal but reading this and facebook I'm not holding out much hope.
Login to Me Too

skunkcityman
Contributor
Contributor
The only way that you will get a refund is if you send back the item to the scammers.
Login to Me Too

AmosLevi
Contributor
Contributor
U'll throw your money...
Login to Me Too

Rustynuts4x4
Contributor
Contributor
Scam.when u order somthing u will get somthing different
Login to Me Too

Mary4617
New Community Member

I purchased a cordless blower/vac for $24.99.  They sent me a vacuum for a computer, worth about $7.  After several emails, I was tired of their answers.  They do not issue 100% refunds and they will not reship the order, even though they made the mistake. PayPal should not do business with them.

Login to Me Too

skunkcityman
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal continues to let them sell their fraud using the PayPal platform PayPal intends to do nothing about it. I used to carry a large credit balance with them. It will be paid in full this month and I intend to never use PayPal again if they are going to allow this to happen with impunity.
Login to Me Too

ZelissenNL
Contributor
Contributor

Same for me!!

Never ever will make any payment by Paypal.

All my accounts are getting closed, better to pay with your own creditcard.

By them you get good support and solutions instead of the stupid answers of Paypal employees.

Nobody should ever make a payment by Paypal they're just like the scammers and the people that lost there money doesn't mean anything to them.

Login to Me Too

Madme77-7
Contributor
Contributor
Not total rip off scammers
Login to Me Too

Joshua_Nobody
Contributor
Contributor

i have also problems with  zzrays Co., Ltd.

i ordered and payed for a Encrypted USB Flash Drive - Blue / 512GB for 29,98 USD

the send me a normal 64GB USB Flash Drive.

Paypal did not helped me. i am very angry.

Regards Bernd

Login to Me Too

skunkcityman
Contributor
Contributor

This company did the exact same thing to me.  They sent me a 64GB USB drive instead of the 512GB encrypted I purchased.  PayPal refuses to help.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.