Hi

does anybody know of zzrays Co.,Ltd

Thanks

Login to Me Too
122 REPLIES 122

TechnicsAU
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal does ignore and make it impossible to send anything other then what they want to hear or see, some fields are limited to 100 symbols. I have tried in several way's to upload my issue and eveidence screenshots etc. but still no response. Paypal is only interested in the margin for them. there also involved with facebook scams. Paypal does not support its 'spenders'/buyers  as they only collect commision from the sellers.

Try when ever you can to not use Paypal , but directly using creditcards is also at risk due to fake phishing screen overlay's that harvest your data.

I am still waiting on the resolution of the 2nd of Oct.  very silent.

Jv

Login to Me Too

skunkcityman
Contributor
Contributor
I have sent PayPal everything and they still claim they can not do anything. See my post from yesterday with the last correspondence from them.
Login to Me Too

ekap
Contributor
Contributor
In one of my many emails from Zzrays they boldly replied “have fun” when I told them I would not rescind my PayPal case for a refund. This company is not only running a scam, they are flaunting their abuse of the poor PayPal investigation and refund process to the customer. PayPal should be embarrassed they are emboldening these criminals.
Login to Me Too

skunkcityman
Contributor
Contributor
They said the same to me. They know that PayPal is impotent.
Login to Me Too

Sharon20201
Contributor
Contributor

zzRay....Well...they've sent me their address, which I've verified online as a genuine address. I've costed the return of the item they sent me as £6.50 tracked. I've already written off in the head the money they scammed from me so this is really now a bit like a hobby.

If I return it tracked to the address they sent, Paypal are duty bound to become involved if I don't get a refund, which should include also the repayment of the returns fee according to their customer promise. If zzRay doesn't comply it'll make the company more visible to Paypal; if Paypal don't co-operate then there really is a case for the Ombudsman to scrutinise PayPal's guarantees. 

Hmmmm decisions.... shall I sacrifice £6.50 to be a thorn in their side. I think I probably will....

Login to Me Too

AmosLevi
Contributor
Contributor
Have not done it yet.
Login to Me Too

Calwilso
Contributor
Contributor
I've received an email from the seller offering me 10% if I don't give them bad feedback. Really! 10% for 2 packets of broken baubles, were are the Xmas tree spinners and markers. I've also recieved a message from paypal who have requested more info from the seller and will get back to me
Login to Me Too

Teejay14
Contributor
Contributor
Bought what I thought was a Bradford exchange Christmas tree carousel, got an email from PayPal to say payment was made but no confirmation or any emails from seller whatsoever, got suspicious after a week and did some research and stumbled across this forum. Asked for a refund via PayPal last night and got an email tonight saying they’re giving me a refund. Lodge a refund claim and put in the comments that company is fraudulent as per feedback on the PayPal community forum Have noticed mimic companies advertising on Facebook with similar “deals” operating under different entity names but web content seems suspiciously familiar.
Login to Me Too

Calwilso
Contributor
Contributor
I stated in my escalation message to paypal that the company is fraudulent, as per the comments on their own forum about the company, so fingers crossed for a refund for me
Login to Me Too

immx

I've been caught out with the Christmas tree ball machine too! Just six balls sent worth about 10p.

Requested refund from paypal, I'll wait to see what happens.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.