Contributor
Contributor

Hi

does anybody know of zzrays Co.,Ltd

Thanks

Login to Me Too
122 REPLIES 122

CarlStruble

Order place 8-20-20 and as of today 10-6-20 Pay Pal is telling me it's on the way and keep moving back the receive/resolution date.

Login to Me Too

Lew2o2o
Contributor
Contributor
Canceled my order a day after ordering after I saw the seller email from them was customer01 @hotmail found the forum about them and told them to cancel my order their reply : Hello, I have cancelled the order for you. Please don't complain about us on paypal. The refund will be sent within 3-5 days. Please wait patiently. Waiting 5 days then I escalated to PayPal so we will see
Login to Me Too

Sharon20201
Contributor
Contributor
Sadly, I ordered from them too. There’s quite a few on a Facebook thread who’ve been cheated too. Is this something PayPal will pick up?
Login to Me Too

ekap
Contributor
Contributor
No they won’t. PayPal is useless. After a lengthy waste of time emailing back and forth, PayPal arranged for Zzrays to give me a full refund if I send the fraudulent product back to them at my expense. Not to the depot in Canada where it was sent from but to China. Does anybody think these criminals will ever verify receipt of the shipment and refund my money? PayPal has only given an option to send the shipping info and given no further options to force them to send a prepaid shipping label. PayPal clearly supports these garbage vendors. So I sent the vendor a fake shipping label with all sorts of expletives. I never expected my money back.
Login to Me Too

ekap
Contributor
Contributor
Decided to post the item with an accurate description and a fair price to a local buy and sell group that steers clear of PayPal and their thinly veiled hypocrisy and enabling criminal negligence. I get what I feel is fair for a return amount of money. Zzrays gets nothing by accurate complaints on the record until they shut down and change their name. PayPal gets nothing from me. Not now, not ever again. Soft cowards.
Login to Me Too

skunkcityman
Contributor
Contributor
I had an outstanding balance of close to 8K on my 2 PayPal credit accounts before COVID and this BS. I know owe them $400 and will pay that off this week. I am done with PayPal and them not protecting their customers and allowing companies like zzrays to use them.
Login to Me Too

TechnicsAU
Contributor
Contributor

I suggest that to every one that has got scammed,send them fake return packages small enough for a decent letter,put some glitter in it that stuff goes every where and on the address label mark it RPA  return authority some 5 digit number and stick it in the mail to China. if enough people do this some one may wake up to these scammers. dont think you where ever going to get money back and Paypal is useless and most likely earning funds from this,the seller has to pay paypal not  the buyer! so guess who is getting the favours.

Jv

Login to Me Too

nadmm
Contributor
Contributor

Scammer . I bought Remote Control Car /Electric Drift RC Car  and I received a  $3 or less  cheap RC car and it  was a completely different model. now  seller offering  half price refund when opend a paypal case . I'm refusing the offer  as this scammer cheating both customers and paypal .  if we accepted 50% refund offer, seller still lmakes good profit form it . it is the  way this  scammer  earn easy money .Paypal should action as many reporting against this company

Login to Me Too

Redace
Contributor
Contributor
Is zzrays Co., Ltd real? Ordered 3 Christmas ball decorating kits all my Granddaughter received was 1 bag of clear ornaments. No markers or christmas tree spinner! In this time of low funds due to pandemic this is unconscionable that people are scammed like this. Should have remembered if it looks too good to be true. Then its probably a scam!!
Login to Me Too

Sharon20201
Contributor
Contributor
Don’t beat yourself up for falling for a scam. For the record I have bought a Christmas bauble decorating kit for my niece and it turned up from another company in China in a matter of days. The proper thing. That’s what companies like ZZRay do - they clone other ads as far as I can tell (I’ve saved the advert that persuaded me to part with cash). It would be useful for PayPal to take notice now. I have the company’s address in China. I can’t decide whether I should return the item (it’ll cost £6.20) or just post them a bag of cat crap.....
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.