Hi

does anybody know of zzrays Co.,Ltd

Thanks

Login to Me Too
122 REPLIES 122

Miricles
Contributor
Contributor

Pay pal will only give you half of what you paid.the scammers keep the rest!

Login to Me Too

Juls1962
New Community Member
I ordered the bra things which were supposed to be for a bigger lady after waiting weeks they arrived for Guess what a tiny busted lady.no return address on packaging or PayPal action. Im so disappointed.
Login to Me Too

Michaelh1932
Ordered a welding mask from them received a pair of sunglasses bunch of scammers not what I ordered avoid these con artists can’t even open a dispute with PayPal for some reason
Login to Me Too

hawkalston81
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered a piece of Boxing equipment and Have not received it. Paid for it through paypal. Is this company fake and How do I get my money back?
Login to Me Too

TechnicsAU
Contributor
Contributor

Put our claim in ASAP !

Login to Me Too

TechnicsAU
Contributor
Contributor

Same result here, Facebook sponsored advert (scam).

ordered same goggles and got plastic dark tinted safey glasses.

was able to lodge a refund claim via paypal, will have to wait and see

Login to Me Too

TechnicsAU
Contributor
Contributor

Try again to put a claim in,sometimes youre too soon, the scammers trick is you did receive goods.

Now you enter the negotiation zone, the seller first wants you to send it back at your cost!, look at item parcel for value marked, the post costs a lot for returns. Ten they offer 80% of item refund, shoud be 80% of total value, then they want you to close any paypal case claim. DON'T !  That then ends any Paypal claim and your case.Stick to your guns

I just have done same for my two welding goggles. waiting on refund.

will update when i can.Jv

Login to Me Too

Mrsrsp
Contributor
Contributor
Update. Now zzrays have requested I close the dispute to get my refund so I want to let PayPal know and add this to information. This is blackmail and fraudulent. How do I give them this extra info to add to my dispute?
Login to Me Too

TechnicsAU
Contributor
Contributor

Ordered 2 sets of welding goggles, No shiping info,after complaint to paypal received 4 safety glasses with dark tint.

Nothing like the advertised product at all.

This was a facebook sponsored advert!

IMG_8817.JPG

IMG_8815.JPG

Login to Me Too

ekap
Contributor
Contributor

Beware!  zzrays  is demanding that customers retract their complaints in order to issue an immediate refund.  Probably the same honesty as their false advertising.  Remember, once you retract a dispute with PayPal, it cannot be opened again.  PayPal, please take these dirtbags off your pay engine, they are guilty of false advertising and coercion.  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.