Hi

does anybody know of zzrays Co.,Ltd

Thanks

Login to Me Too
122 REPLIES 122

Screenworm
Contributor
Contributor
Yes. Really fed up. Ordered a Christmas table decoration with lights and moving parts (Kinkade wonderland express copy I later discovered) got an A4 picture sticker of it-
Login to Me Too

Taiter
Contributor
Contributor

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!!

They take your money and send you a product not at all what you ordered! I have a dispute with them at this time to try to have PayPal reverse the transaction and refund my money. They committed fraud with their sales description compared to what I received. 

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!!

Login to Me Too

Akisklvs
Contributor
Contributor
They sent me different item... I order an encrypted flash usb 512gb and they sent me a usb 64gb holder key!!! Not recognized at pc... I contact with PayPal clicking at my order “report problem “ . They will sent half of my money back in five days.... NOT recommended
Login to Me Too

cassandradr
Contributor
Contributor

I had the same problem with this company. They are scammers and Paypal shouldn't work with them and allow these scams.

Login to Me Too

Linda2bb
I ordered 2 fighting robots and they sent me a yellow plastic car that you'd get in pound land. I refused their offer of 50% refund... Will see what PayPal do.
Login to Me Too

SL010281
Contributor
Contributor
I guess i got the same car...in order to get full refund thay want me to send the product beack to chaina.
Login to Me Too

Son unos ESTAFADORES y NO ENTIENDO como PAYPAL, los admite para trabajar con ellos. Yo pedi un peluko, y todavia estoy a la espera... con cara de tonto viendo estos comentarios.

MJ

Login to Me Too

skunkcityman
Contributor
Contributor
Had the same issue. Ordered the encrypted drive and they sent a 64GB. Claimed the salesman made a mistake. They are a scam.
Login to Me Too

Joshua_Nobody
Contributor
Contributor

Same for me happend. Paypal did not help me. 😞

Login to Me Too

sdgsdgsd1
New Community Member

scam dont buy, how do we report this to paypal?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.