Hi

does anybody know of zzrays Co.,Ltd

Thanks

Login to Me Too
122 REPLIES 122

Merrywidow1941
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I am having problems with these people too.  I opened a case through Paypal and will leave them to deal with it.  Just go to the resolution page and lodge the complaint and follow instructions.  I expect my money will be refunded.  I found this mob on Facebook, never again will I buy through Facebook advertisers.  

Login to Me Too

hawkalston81
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you, so much!! I will log a complain. Thank you again!!
Login to Me Too

TechnicsAU
Contributor
Contributor

YES ! I am over buying on Facebook suggestions. This one was welding goggles and i received dark safety glasses.

stay away from Facebook scams.

Login to Me Too

Miricles
Contributor
Contributor

I have noticed that if they don’t list a phone number just some bull email address they mostly are scammers.took me a while but know I see this in almost all Facebook toys an products..beware...

Login to Me Too

Lew2o2o
Contributor
Contributor
I don’t understand why Facebook allows these scammers as sponsored ads
Login to Me Too

T-rav
Contributor
Contributor
Did they refund your money? They didnt help me at all
Login to Me Too

Lorriep
Contributor
Contributor
I got a 50% refund through PayPal. No mailing wrong item back. Seller said they would pay 50% but never heard from them again.
Login to Me Too

Shirl61
Contributor
Contributor

Do not wait for PayPal to take of it. They will side with this company. You can’t upload pictures or any reply with the resolution centre. They do not make it easy. Then they want you to pay to return to it to China. Lol

Login to Me Too

Vangelis2
New Community Member
I have ordered and paid for a weather station some time ago .I havent received anything . What shall i do ?
Login to Me Too

Sik06
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered 2 weather stations and nothing... 😞

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.