claim denied tho no goods received

mccombsc
New Community Member

TL:DR--the merchant provided tracking information but I never received the product. because of the tracking information paypal denied my claim. I tried to file another dispute through 'help' and through the 'send us a note' feature but am just going in circles. IDK what to do, I'm not going to eat $70 when I didn't get what I ordered. 

I ordered a desk at the beginning of the pandemic.  after receiving tracking information i learned the desk had been delivered to my PO box.  this is physically not possible as desks, even when needing assembly, are too large to fit in mailboxes. i also live next door to the mailbox kiosk at my condo community and was checking daily for receipt of this desk.  I tried to file a dispute with PayPal but because the tracking information showed delivered I was denied. I did not receive the desk. it was not delivered to my door, to my PO Box or to my neighbors. And this merchant has my money while someone else on the planet has my desk. What can I do to get PayPal to hear my side of the story? 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.