can i reopen my account

Andy-meng
Contributor
Contributor

I have recently been paid many times by an amateur buyer, using a different account, and then he applied to open the case to withdraw the funds. I submitted a claim, but my paypal account informed me that I was permanently closed, and I want to know how I can reopen Open my account, my account has a ten-year history, I don’t know why paypal suddenly closed my account, I was cheated by someone, and then paypal didn’t help me, just closed my account,I’m using it securely except that I’ve recently withdrawn several transactions from wrong payments. It’s not my fault. I didn’t make any fraudulent, unsafe transactions. I don’t know why.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Sita3
Contributor
Contributor

my account got limited for no reason and their only excuse for not helping is the coronavirus no help on chats or message boards or phones lines 

if you sell on eBay I suggest waiting till next month as eBay has managed payment rolling out so we can all be done with the heartless company that only cares about scamming us 

Login to Me Too

vinc07
Contributor
Contributor

is your account issue resolved? 
For how long you wait?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.