blocked for the firt sold and card requise

JOS203
Contributor
Contributor

HELLO.

I have a big problem is that I just received an email of the validation of my first recruitment of the site "PICOWORKORS" in the amount of 5.9 USD to my paypal account, the problem begins when I log on to paypal and I see a balance of 0.00 USD and a notification that is as follows ;

Access to your account is temporarily restricted.
We have noticed suspicious activity regarding a credit card registered in your PayPal account. To confirm that you are the holder of the credit card, you must confirm your identity. You will be able to access these features again once you have provided the required information.
Provide information

and the biggest problem is that it asks me for a credit card check , but I am chosen to use papal just because I do not have a card

bank :

also they asked for an ID check that I sent for two days without any answer, please I want a simple solution as soon as possible, I'm a beginner is this is my first balance that I gain on the internet and I find all these difficulties

Capture1.PNG

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.