Shipping error - but can't get refund

jackalope22
New Community Member

Again, when I placed the order I asked me to verify my shipping address. I only have one on file. As soon as I clicked yes it placed the oreder with the vendor - but the delivery address populated with someone else with my last name from another state. I tried immediately to contact Paypal (which was a mistake because they then rejected it as a billing error) and I immediately tried to contact the vendor. They never responded and the order shipped to Wyoming instead of my address in Iowa. Bothe Paypal and this comapny does not allow phone calls - I tried to explain like I said - but no one will listen. Now I got a second rejection.

Two problems - I feel since the support Paypal claims to have doesn't work it is time to drop them. But I would rather use them for security - the problem is I am afraid to order again because if it populates with the wrong address again - I'm out more money once more.  I emailed Paypal about that and they responded just try it. But if I can't get this straight or refunded what guaranteee do I have in future?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.