bestonlineshop nintendo switch

johnb456
Contributor
Contributor

I just wanted to let everyone know, I placed an order for a Nintendo Switch for 249.00 from nintgames.com and they are a complete scam. The item ships from China and when I received it, I got a broken piece of plastic in a bag. I am currently in a dispute with Paypal and am not happy with Paypal either because they are still allowing this company to scam people and use Paypal as a medium. Paypal has yet to refund my money and it has been almost a month. Paypal told me I need to ship the item back to the seller and the seller will refund me. Ha, This is a scam company from China, so let's see if Paypal will be an honorable company and actually refund money to myself and many others out there that are in the same boat. 

Login to Me Too
216 REPLIES 216

nellie75

Yep same thing.  I had no idea what it was and thought it was a piece of junk and threw it away.  Now my credit card won't refund me through the dispute I made because I can't provide proof I received this junk.  I'm so mad!

Login to Me Too

Ginabella13
Ordered Xbox Minecraft bundle well over month ago& same issues! The seller did respond to me early on stating not too worry that they are getting my item to me? But I just got “ it” and low and behold it’s a broken cheap handle! This is now 197. 00 I’m out of as well as another 114 on a separate item that they denied my refund for even tho I sent a Picture of the tiny package with tracking number and cheap items they allow these awful companies to send us / essentially robbing us!
Login to Me Too

Pierre2321
Contributor
Contributor

I can’t believe PayPal still keeps this person’s email under realizing that most of these people are scammers

Login to Me Too

Omasvintageshop
Contributor
Contributor
The company is a fraud. They are based in China but use bestonlineshop as a front to take dupe and take advantage!?
Login to Me Too

Omasvintageshop
Contributor
Contributor
I received a small package from China on Friday - one month after order. It was a small plastic holder for video game system. Not what I ordered and paid $169.
Login to Me Too

cre8tive1
New Community Member

We purchased online an X Box from Bestonlines for $242.99 and paid for it through Paypal.

It never arrived but we were billed anyway.

When we protested the charge Bestonlines provided "proof" that we had received the X Box by providing  a document from "China Post Mail Tracking System" which proports to show a "Package" was sent to us from China. There was  a tracking number for the "package" .

Indeed we  had received a package from China with that same tracking number- but the Sender was NOT  Bestonlines. and was unknown to us.

The package we received was very small plastic wrapped item which was described on the shipping label as a "TOY" and with a declared value of "$10."  The shipping label itself was almost as large as the package so it was very clear that it could not have been an X Box, but it what Bestonlines is using  to "prove" we had received the X Box from them. 

Login to Me Too

Tonytone8961
Contributor
Contributor
Tell them you received a empty box a worthless product you’ll have to file a report with fbi but will get refund in time that’s what I did good luck
Login to Me Too

nellie75

I am having the same issue and it's infuriating.  My Discover credit card was charged through PayPal, not my Pay Pal account but through the "merchant" and since the stupid seller is claiming they shipped the item and can provide tracking information, they are not refunding my money!!!!  I can't even believe that this company is getting away with this and that my credit card company won't back me up.  I'm furious!  

Login to Me Too

Swtypie1127
Contributor
Contributor
Me too. I purchased a switch from them on July 11 and paid extra for four to seven day delivery and said it was from USA. Never received product. Waiting for PayPal to contact me back cause I can’t get ahold of sender.
Login to Me Too

Doctor786
Contributor
Contributor

I paid £89.99 for Nintendo 2d XL and all I got some broken controller grip, At the moment I am in the process of sorting things out through paypal but I can see this will take long time to sort things out. I am really disappointed with paypal to allow such scammers to take paypal payments. Please everybody keep updated their situation through this thread. We can also link this thread to our cases as well so paypal know that this is wide spread issue so they can take it bit more seriously. Thanks

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.