any body help me please

yashartofigh
Contributor
Contributor

i have not gotten my items after 90 days passed and seller dose not reply me never and he never submitt any tracking number in my order page and in my paypal report problem page i have only one option for click and select . it is about unaoturized transaction that is not relevant to my case. please help

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@yashartofigh 

If you only have the unauthorised option then it sounds as if you paid using the friends / family option OR paid a friends / family paypal.me link?

If so then.....

A friends / family (or gift payment) is intended as a transfer of funds from family or friends to one another. For this reason, there is no processing fee when payment is made with bank or PayPal balance.
However as it is a “gift” payment, there is also no Buyer protection as no goods or services should have been exchanged.

If he was not a close mate or family member you should never use that option as it enables the seller to evade his paypal fees and negates your buyer protection at the same time. That is also why you would be unable to open a dispute apart from an unauthorised transaction (if your account was hacked and used without your consent).

You also risk having your account limited for using this option when you are purchasing goods as its against Paypal rules.

Your only hope is if you funded your paypal payment via a credit card then contact your card issuer and see if they will help you but unfortunately again as it was a 'gift' of money they may decline as well.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

jcmansu
Contributor
Contributor
I opened a dispute on a and when I called PayPal within 5 minutes the guy said that he determined that my account was not fraudulently accessing he'll do nothing about it and closed the case, so I called back I insisted they reopen it and this time I got someone really nice who attempted to get my money back through a different Avenue instead of fraud he put it as item not received. I read you have to keep calling them and calling them and calling them insist until you get your money back
Login to Me Too

yashartofigh
Contributor
Contributor

my friend what phone number did youu make call with?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@yashartofigh 

Click on the words "Help / Contact" at the bottom of paypals pages and use the phone option in the blue band at the top OR very bottom of page dependent on what country you are in. Scroll down past the list of help questions and click on 'Call us' bottom of that page. Log in and get the code.
Freephone from a UK landline or UK mobile number.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.