"Processing errors.. Top Up transactions" DID YOU RECEIVE AN EMAIL LIKE THIS??? READ!!!

Nookiesmom98
Contributor
Contributor

THIS IS FROM PAYPAL AND THEY WILL TAKE THAT MONEY!!! EVEN IF THEY HAVE TOLD YOU IT IS NOT FROM THEM!!!

I received an email on 4/29/2021 at 6:39am stating that PayPal would charge my account due to errors. I messaged them 3 different times before they finally told me it was a fake email and to forward it to them. They claimed a charge of almost $200 would happen on May 4 or close to it. Nothing happened until today. On May 10 2021 $199.97 was taken from my bank account around 3pm. Finally after talking to several employees, someone confirmed that it was in fact them. I just wanted to warn anyone who thought it was fake and that it wouldn't go through. It's a bunch of BULL **bleep** that no one for over a week could give me any information on this. Not until I called for a 4th time and had more pictures/screenshots could they figure out what they did. Ridiculous!!!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

jasiejam
Contributor
Contributor

I'm absolutely furious right now, I contacted PayPal Customer Support the MOMENT I got that email and was told by their own support staff not only that they didn't send me that email, but that I should delete and disregard it and they found no transactions which such errors in my account history. And now they're taking the money. This is beyond belief.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.