account limitation

youzzyy19

My account was limited , They asked me for some documents and to add my bank account, I took all steps and added my bank account and activated it, but my account is still limited,and a message appears to me that they need to confirm my bank account, More than 20 days passed and I didn't receive any answer,Did someone fall into the same problem as me, and what is the solution?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Soangry2
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same problem. I’m so angry that PayPal can hold onto OUR OWN money just because there is a change in my spending! Of course there is! I am sole carer to my 86 year old mother who has dementia and I have been on complete self isolation for almost 3 weeks now to protect my mother. I have been doing all my shopping and buying online and paying with PayPal. I have explained all this to PayPal over a week ago but I’m still unable to get into my account! I’m sure this must be illegal to hold people’s money especially in these difficult times. I’m disgusted at the treatment given by PayPal. And they will sure know it if I have to put my mother at risk because they won’t let me into my own account.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.