Zzrays Co.,Ltd ?.

Richardmaguire
Contributor
Contributor

Hi I am having a problem with<removed>. The company advertised an Electric hydraulic floor jack which I ordered over a month ago paid for with PayPal. Two days ago a small package arrived from this company labelled for Customs declaration as the floor jack I ordered. Inside the package was an empty 8x6 plastic box.Communication with this seller is almost impossible and so I have requested help from PayPal to obtain for me a full refund. On going.

has anyone had bad dealings with this seller if so please contact PayPal to report you experience. Thanks.

Login to Me Too
134 REPLIES 134

raneyan

They did not send what I ordered and then only offered a partial refund.  Scammers! Do not order from them!

Login to Me Too

Diaans
Contributor
Contributor
Paypal is also a **bleep** company i send numerous messages and they just tell me that i not sended enough proof and documents and i have to email the company,i am not doing that again this company is a big scam!paypal does nothing and i telled them about all this people in the communitt with the same problems and they just let me down
Login to Me Too

Eddustu
I have the same problem with this company, I ordered 2 Brazilwood hydroponic plants 8 days ago and still haven't found the way to contact them because I didn't received the confirmation email for my purchase, had anyone gotten any luck contacting them?
Login to Me Too

Marsian
Contributor
Contributor
I emailed them yesterday and received this reply Dear Madam , we have checked back and you only purchased the screens at the cost of 19.98 which has been taken from.your account. We do not owe you a refund. I have emailed them back this morning stating that they HAVE taken £31.18 from my account and NOT the amount they are saying which was the cost of the projector including screens and frame , I have attached details of the full payment. I'm now on waiting on a call back from paypal regarding their claims and refusel of a refund.
Login to Me Too

Marsian
Contributor
Contributor
I have spoken with a PayPal agent , reopened my complaint explaining everything including this company's response to my email. Fingers crossed I'll receive my refund !
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.