Cancelar unos fondos retirados a Cuenta bancaria

JovanaRea
Nuevo miembro de la comunidad

Buenas tardes, el día de ayer, los fondos que acababan de depositarme se retiraron automáticamente a una tarjeta bancaria que desconozco. Siento que fui víctima de fraude ¿Hay manera de que se cancele ese retiro y regresen ese dinero a mi paypal para ponerlo en mi tarjeta real? O saber el nombre de la persona que puso su tarjeta en mi Paypal. Gracias

Login to Me Too
819 RESPUESTAS 819

cdanger
Nuevo miembro de la comunidad

This just happened to me. Ordered a mouse game for my cat for $25 including postage to the UK. What arrived was a completely different product of far lower value. They replied to my email to apologize and said I must return the item they sent, paying for postage myself. I replied to ask them if they would send our my original item but have not heard back. Just completed PayPal's thing but concerned I might not get any consumer protection - what's their rationale for denying it?

Login to Me Too

Lenton1967
Colaborador
Colaborador
I reported my dispute over this company. Their response was “ We've reviewed the transaction(s) and are denying your claim(s). This decision was made because we received shipment tracking from the merchant confirming that the merchandise was delivered.” I’ve replied saying that now I know I did receive A parcel - like everyone else - but not what I ordered. Instead I got a not-so-charming owl pendant worth pennies!!!
Login to Me Too

5179378jud
Colaborador
Colaborador

Paypal will say they sent them a tracking #  So then Paypal will say send it back with the tracking number and once the rip off company receives it they will refund.  It cost more to send back then the money we all lost

Login to Me Too

upervez
Miembro
Miembro

Exact thing happend to me...ordered heavy duty tennis training tool and got a Tennis ball instead with a flimsy string

Then Zhiyun Chuang Network offered me part refund of $6 instead of $15.79 and escalated to paypal. Paypal now say that I have to return the item and can use the paypal free ship back service. It's too long a process and has restriction of £15 for deliver so compelled to take the hit but not happy with Paypal at all....

Login to Me Too

Karri1
Colaborador
Colaborador

I feel your pain!  I am no longer using PayPal.  I downloaded Google Pay.

Login to Me Too

Karri1
Colaborador
Colaborador

I have had the same problem. Ordered a cactus scratch tree for $26.90 in Oct and it is now Feb and and PayPal has now denied my claim.  Zhiyun sent me a $2 cheap owl necklace instead and said I need to return it to get my refund. USPS said to send back to China w/ tracking would cost me $54! That is robbery!  That is double what the item cost in the first place. So sickening how fraudulent this is! Paypal is supposed to protect us- not deny claims from a foreign country.

Login to Me Too

Ern1000
Colaborador
Colaborador

PayPal is out for themselves. So I have filed a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission and I recommend that everyone does the same. The more complaint filed against them the better chances we have. We need to set a goal to have PalPal payout all our claims or get them shut down.  Bottom line anyone merchant based out of china is a scam bag. LETS SHUTDOWN PALPAL 

Login to Me Too

clndalou
Colaborador
Colaborador
Yes! As a matter of fact I was just researching because I bought a cat tree with mushroom on January 13th! Now I know why! Ugh
Login to Me Too

clndalou
Colaborador
Colaborador
From what im reading Pay pal is worthless. Im deleting. Good luck all. I will try my credit card company. Not sure it will help. Im so tired of crooks. SMH
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.