dalss
Contributor
Contributor

No they did not.

Login to Me Too

jd2160
Contributor
Contributor

I sure wish they had been red flagged as I wasted $37.  You would think that a company as large as PayPal would take some consideration for its customers. To continue allowing a scammer to steal our money, well, that is just wrong.

Login to Me Too

Ferville
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered an item 28 July and didn't receive it untill 17 September and it was nothing like what ordered. They are scammers. You have probalbly wasted your money and Paypal aren't helping. They are siding with the scammers.
Login to Me Too

Lingblob
Same here, ordered something early October and not a word about the item at all.
Login to Me Too

Lingblob
I mean September it was ordered, not October
Login to Me Too

dalss
Contributor
Contributor

This is who we're dealing with. And the clowns at PayPal think its OK.

Dear customer,

Very sorry for the all trouble. We checked the all details with our suppler, we feel so angry, we also are cheated by supplier, we feel so sorry. But this is our fault, we didn't check clearly before we purchase, we'll ask the supplier to improve our instruction, could you pls give us a chance to solve this thing?

How about we refund 10% you as compensate and you don't leave us any feedback, do you agree? Or you have any other suggestions?

Please let us know your idea.

Have a nice day.

Best regards,

Caro

Login to Me Too

minicrown10
Contributor
Contributor

Same thing happened to me received almost the same reply except it was from somebody called Ann. E-mailed asking if my order was cancelled, they come back with:

“We are sorry to say that due to limited stock, we will not ship any more. We will only refund part of the money.Thank you for your understanding.I wish you a happy life.Would you agree to a 10% partial refund?If you agree, we will register you and refund your money.Grace”

Chased Zzrays on Google found company dissolved in 2016, and Companies House does not verify the accuracy of the information filed  

Login to Me Too

IntoMissionStuf
Contributor
Contributor
While on the phone with a PayPal customer service rep II complained profusely about the seller and told them everything about the seller as it had occurred to me recently. The customer service rep promised me that the seller ZZRAYSCOLTD.. IS GOING TO BE RED FLAGGED as a result of the numerous negative comments regarding their shady business tactics. We'll see if that happens... Keep an eye on this seller and be proactive to protect yourself and others in the future. Paypal should DUMP THIS SELLER... PERIOD!!! 🤬☠️💩
Login to Me Too

Calwilso
Contributor
Contributor
This is word for word exactly the same reply I got, they obviously using the same reply template for everyone
Login to Me Too

Mimitoone
Contributor
Contributor
Do not, I repeat, do not buy from this vendor. They sell you one item, but bait and switch and send a different item. I ordered a plaster hand sculpture kit but was sent a kids pin art plastic toy. Junk! When I inquired about my purchased item, they wrote back and said it was already delivered on October 17th, and I should go to my post office to find out more information. The only thing delivered on October 17th was the plastic junk pin art toy. I have no use for a kids $2.00 toy. I just want what I ordered, or give me a full refund for this item. I have read many posts that the same thing has happened to others. This company must be stopped from scamming innocent buyers.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.