Contributor
Contributor

DOES THIS COMPANY EXIST?

Login to Me Too
22 REPLIES 22

IntoMissionStuf
Contributor
Contributor
Paypal doesn't care as long as they continue getting their FEES.. I'VE BEEN AT PAYPAL SUBSCRIBER FOR YEARS NOW I MEAN OVER TO DECADES AND I USUALLY MAKE PURCHASES VIA PAYPAL BECAUSE THEY SAY THAT THEY'RE GUARANTEED IF THE SELLER MISREPRESENTS YOU CAN GET REIMBURSED ....WELL THAT'S BS. PAYPAL WAS ABSOLUTELY NO HELP THEY TOLD ME ONE THING VIA A PERSONAL VOICE CONVERSATION OVER THE PHONE AND SAID THAT I WOULD GET FREE RETURN SHIPPING AND IT WOULDN'T COST ME ANYTHING TO RETURN IT TO THE SELLER AND GET A FULL REFUND AND THEN TWO DAYS LATER I GET ANOTHER EMAIL FROM THEM SAYING THAT THE CASE IS CLOSED AND THAT I DIDN'T RESPOND IN TIME THAT'S JUST BS I DID RESPOND IN TIME I DID HAVE A PERSONAL VOICE CONVERSATION WITH ONE OF THE CUSTOMER SERVICE REPS AND I STILL GOT **bleep**. PAYPAL ALSO TOLD ME THAT THEY WOULD RED FLAG THIS SELLER WELL DON'T HOLD YOUR BREATH BECAUSE THEY'RE NOT GOOD ON THEIR WORD. PAYPAL'S WORD MEANS NOTHING IN WRITTEN OR VERBAL FORM. I AM EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED AND WILL BE CANCELING MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT AFTER ALMOST TWO DECADES THIS IS B*******
Login to Me Too

djmoorehead
I paid for this the first of October, I paid $ 34.00 and some chandelier can’t get ahold of any one!
Login to Me Too

djmoorehead
I bought a mask on September 16 in the amount of $ 34.00 and some change ,tried to get ahold of the company, can’t find anything to contact. I have been robbed!!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.