Contributor
Contributor

DOES THIS COMPANY EXIST?

Login to Me Too
22 REPLIES 22

dalss
Contributor
Contributor
Two months waiting for something. Right now it's in New Jersey. It left New York on 8/30. Started in China, went to multiple cities in China then flew to New York, probably on a hot air balloon because that took three weeks. Shysters.
Login to Me Too

IntoMissionStuf
Contributor
Contributor
I waited over 3 weeks not one email was returned to me their phone number constantly rang busy and the black German titanium autofocus auto tint glasses that I ordered were not the ones I received I got a crappy pair of gold tone folding glasses that are not the pair that I ordered definitely not... I've attempted over 10 times to email them and call the phone number I found daily but none of the emails have been returned and the phone number constantly rings busy. Anyone else having this kind of problem?
Login to Me Too

Jennycarman
Contributor
Contributor
I order two kids cars and not heard anything about it yet
Login to Me Too

Kitty36
Contributor
Contributor
I purchased 2 products. 1 I got 5 months later and wasn't the right colour but i got it, and the 2nd they put as the transaction was for the first one sent. I have emailed proof many times but keep getting they have sent the item of the drum. Sick of being scammed.
Login to Me Too

dalss
Contributor
Contributor

Just got the delivery.....2 months after the purchase. Wrong item. I paid for a 4 step dog ramp, got a small mattress fit for a Chihuahua. 

I'm not impressed with PayPal either, they've been useless, no help at all.

Login to Me Too

Beck74
New Community Member
I ordered and paid for an items from zzrays ltd but haven’t received my item(it’s been two months) yet PayPal found in their favour. Anyone else?
Login to Me Too

IntoMissionStuf
Contributor
Contributor
Just wondering why PayPal found for the seller and not for you? That doesn't seem fair at all?
Login to Me Too

Ferville
Contributor
Contributor
They first offered 10% refund and keep the useless item. I rejected the offer. Then they offered 80% which I also rejected. Then 100% only if I returned the item at my expense and Paypal said I will get my refund when they are notified by the company that they have received the returned item. I can't even respond to the Paypal email. They turned off replies.
Login to Me Too

dalss
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal has become lazy in my opinion. They're no better than this scamming company they obviously believe is fair. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.