ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED.

Punuk
New Community Member

I bought a drone on <edited>Payments done via PayPal. Inc. Then I found payment was to ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED. I then googled and found both are scam opererators. I emailed the seller as per the email on PayPal and returned undelivered. Will PayPal return my money? I lodged a complain with Paypal, but after reading all these complains, I find it strange that PayPal still service this seller.

Login to Me Too
1,450 REPLIES 1,450

dkschwan
Contributor
Contributor
You are exactly correct. I would certainly suggest all to remove any checking account info and debit card info that you may have stored on the PayPal website. Those methods of payment are not secure and once the money is taken out, your *bleeped*, and the money is gone. CC info, not so much because most all credit card companies have buyer protection. I know that mine does and when PayPal even started to give me the run around, I got hold of my CC company, lodged a complaint of a fraudulent charge. They immediately cancelled the payment to PayPal and credited back to my card. (And in this way, PayPal gets stuck with the bill) ...just saying, if everyone did this, you know that PayPal would clean up their act.
Login to Me Too

pepeuve
Contributor
Contributor

I have already written several emails to DJI (the largest drone manufacturer in the world) warning of more than 20 WEB pages in which they are selling, with deception, drones of their brand.

I mean:

ZG Technology Co. Ltd.

NC TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED

CCS Technology Co Ltd

I also give them names of two companies that with knowledge of these frauds do nothing to solve this problem.

DJI has assured me that all the names I have given to them of this vendor / scammer will be investigated by a DJI department.

So if you have felt scammed or cheated and bought that the WEB is a very recent creation, I advise you to send an email to the website of DJI.com and send an email to the sales section that I do not doubt that they will appreciate your collaboration.

I hope that this publication will help us to address this great problem that others do not want to solve.

And remember it well: If you have had a problem with the purchase of a DJI fake drone, do not hesitate to write to sales of dji.com and sure they will locate the fraudster.

Login to Me Too

PeeteTheSwede
Contributor
Contributor

Same issue with ordered lightsaber that was received but it was a plastic toy worth 5 dollars tops.

Paypal wants me to send the item back to seller but I cannot understand how Paypal can be part of this scam.

Its like PayPal is deliberately trying to make the customer give up so they dont have to pay back the money.

Its so totally clear that this is a scam business when reading all these posts and other sites and still PayPal does not want to give refund.

Login to Me Too

tomomot
New Community Member

It seems like the company has changed the name to NC Technology Co. Ltd.
I had the same issue but was able to get the money back within a week or so of escalating it to Dispute.
It took a week or so for PayPal to come to a decision. In my claim I reported that the shipping was supposed to be 5-7 days and I hadn't received anything after 2 weeks, then I also reported the site I ordered from and that it had been shut down.

Login to Me Too

Goozombies
Contributor
Contributor

Good News! I called the Paypal customer service line and demanded to speak with an agent. She was very understanding and said that she too was tired of dealing with this company and that she would refund the money without me having to ship the item back to China. So if you call and ask to speak with a real agent, you stand a good chance of getting your money back.

Login to Me Too

Lobotran
Contributor
Contributor

Called PayPal cust svc. Escalated my complaints and the agent said they will still have to go thru the process of escalation and try to contact the seller. Even though PayPal knows about the different companies they use. Mine is Fingertip Interactive Tech. I guess they need to log the individual complaints or keep records for their investigations against these folks.

Login to Me Too

Michelehall
New Community Member
I bought 3 wigs from ZG technology and what I received was no better than I could have bought in a $2 store. I paid Us$78. After reading posts I realise I have been scammed and want to lodge a complaint to pay pal as they are still accepting orders from a company they have been told many times is a fraud. Please help
Login to Me Too

Redscot1
Contributor
Contributor
I opened my parcel yesterday and laughed because I thought the wig I got from sz technology co was a joke. No where near the colour I ordered and totally different cut. When I looked in my sink it was full of hair from this rip off of a wig. This unscrupulous company has to be stopped taking hard earned money from innocent people. Just hoping I can get my money back..as a pensioner it's a lot to lose.
Login to Me Too

TheJimmyZ
Same thing happened to me. Purchased and paid in April but item never received and appears I am unable to dispute (at least on the paypal mobile app). Please advise on how to proceed for refund if possible. thx.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.