ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED.

Punuk
New Community Member

I bought a drone on <edited>Payments done via PayPal. Inc. Then I found payment was to ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED. I then googled and found both are scam opererators. I emailed the seller as per the email on PayPal and returned undelivered. Will PayPal return my money? I lodged a complain with Paypal, but after reading all these complains, I find it strange that PayPal still service this seller.

Login to Me Too
1,450 REPLIES 1,450

Kawasakiguy
Contributor
Contributor
You can call https://www.paypal.com/selfhelp/contact/call to talk with the PayPal agent!
Login to Me Too

dkschwan
Contributor
Contributor
...and you'd better do it quick because PP seems to remove all links, email addy's and phone numbers as soon as they see them posted here. It's stated in their pages of rules of posting here. take note and write it down
Login to Me Too

Scottm2
New Community Member
i also bought a drone, and havent recieved it.
Login to Me Too

eddie2106
Contributor
Contributor

i bought something from zg technology but it is really junk.how can i get a refund?

Login to Me Too

RPM510
Contributor
Contributor

I'm still waiting for my refund. Long story short. I order 2 drones from this company from ad on FaceBook. Next thing found out they selling FAKE drones. I try to cancel my order and email them everyday and got no reply. file a claim with Paypal and the seller send the items to me after all emails requesting to cancel my order.

Now Paypal want me to send items back to China, wasted more money to send item back using USPS priority express mail international. Inform Paypal there over 100 pages of this forum about this company scamming buyer and that they need to stop this company from scamming more buyer.   Paypal return $30 from my shipping cost. Item was send out 7/28 and now its be held at China custom since 8/2. Now I don't even know whats going to happen about my refund and my claim is close due to unknown reason. I might close my Paypal account after this case.  

Login to Me Too

Pando-Command
Contributor
Contributor

@RPM510 wrote:

I'm still waiting for my refund. Long story short. I order 2 drones from this company from ad on FaceBook. Next thing found out they selling FAKE drones. I try to cancel my order and email them everyday and got no reply. file a claim with Paypal and the seller send the items to me after all emails requesting to cancel my order.

Now Paypal want me to send items back to China, wasted more money to send item back using USPS priority express mail international. Inform Paypal there over 100 pages of this forum about this company scamming buyer and that they need to stop this company from scamming more buyer.   Paypal return $30 from my shipping cost. Item was send out 7/28 and now its be held at China custom since 8/2. Now I don't even know whats going to happen about my refund and my claim is close due to unknown reason. I might close my Paypal account after this case.  

It sounds like you are in the same boat as I am only mine has been sitting in either customs or a China PO (since July 1), cuz the Address is fake Pay(only the scammers)Pal... should Know this by now, since mine was shipped back well over a month ago.  The one thing you should do is file an "inquiry" with USPS. And then if they can not locate it, "File a Claim" I would imagine your package like mine, includes insurance of up to $200.  If I were you I would call PP and make them re-open your case! PayPal is clearly in breach of contract!!! and by them instructing you to pay even more money to ship the Crap back further obligates them to return your Money. They are just hoping you will go away. Do not let them win!

Login to Me Too

chopsywa
Contributor
Contributor

@Pando-Command wrote:

@RPM510 wrote:

It sounds like you are in the same boat as I am only mine has been sitting in either customs or a China PO (since July 1), cuz the Address is fake Pay(only the scammers)Pal... should Know this by now, since mine was shipped back well over a month ago.  The one thing you should do is file an "inquiry" with USPS. And then if they can not locate it, "File a Claim" I would imagine your package like mine, includes insurance of up to $200.  If I were you I would call PP and make them re-open your case! PayPal is clearly in breach of contract!!! and by them instructing you to pay even more money to ship the Crap back further obligates them to return your Money. They are just hoping you will go away. Do not let them win!

Yes I have the same problem and Paypal has closed my case.

In my view Paypal is as crooked as ZG and I will make sure through social media I relay my story and warning not to trust Paypal through every medium available to me. 

Paypal is a disgusting money grubbing company with ethics as poor as the scammers they take a commission from.

I am over this now.

Login to Me Too

asyafii7
95% OFF TODAY - Best drone - 720P camera. Items sent do not match the ads. Drone sent, not working, no camera (just led light). This ad is really a fraud. The drone price is sold for $ 39.00, and shipping $ 4.99, but the items shipped are just plastic toys that cost no more than $ 5.00. I'm really disappointed. Hopefully the seller is given hidayah by Allah SWT. Aamiin.
Login to Me Too

StainedPupil
Contributor
Contributor

Screenshot_20180623-130139.png

1. cameglass.png

Whay I bought VS What I recieved 

Now Paypal won't go in my favor unless I returm the item (costing 50$) regardless of my many attempt to explain they are scammers.

I intend on opening a class action lawsuit against paypal  if required, they have a responsibility allowing those kind of scams and there's a really good chance a judge will turn in the favor of the victims and not the billion $ company on that case because of the time (several months) the scam has been reported and still going.

Login to Me Too

StainedPupil
Contributor
Contributor

To join, please input informations on the file hosted here : 

<removed>

Please note that it will be reviewed by a lawyer and can take some time for a judge to accept.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.