ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED.

Punuk
New Community Member

I bought a drone on <edited>Payments done via PayPal. Inc. Then I found payment was to ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED. I then googled and found both are scam opererators. I emailed the seller as per the email on PayPal and returned undelivered. Will PayPal return my money? I lodged a complain with Paypal, but after reading all these complains, I find it strange that PayPal still service this seller.

Login to Me Too
1,450 REPLIES 1,450

Comisarul
Contributor
Contributor
It’s September and they are still processing payments for this scammers. I had to return the “drone” and pay $35 for shipping from my pocket to be reimbursed my $ 99. It’s like PayPal is in cohoots with this scammers by now they should have banned them 😤😡🤬 I’m done with PayPal
Login to Me Too

WileC0yote
Contributor
Contributor

when you receive the package you will see that it is NOT what you ordered, do not let the company scam you pursue your claim they did the same thing to me, only they sent me a fake tracking #. but people who have received their drone have gotten this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJow4exc-KY&feature=youtu.be

Login to Me Too

Nathanielpalmer
Contributor
Contributor

Yep -- I got the same joke as in that video.  I am disputing with PayPal.  Curious if anyone has had any results yet

Login to Me Too

sl1ck50
Contributor
Contributor

I did not receive the proper product from Pixkol.com. When I sent an email to Pixkol <removed> they never responded. I even went as far as complaining on their Facebook profile but no response.

It was for a waterproof drone but far from. I believe this is fraud.

Phone Number: <removed>

BTREE Limited

<removed>

Manufacturing Company:

Shenzhen Zg Technology Co. Ltd

<removed>

Login to Me Too

USACanine
New Community Member
This place is a fraudulent company.
Login to Me Too

Goldchip
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone got a refund from ZG or Pay pal protection ?

How did youy go about getting a refung or the product delived ??

Login to Me Too

WileC0yote
Contributor
Contributor

YES I have gotten a refund from PayPal.

You DO NOT WANT THE ITEM FROM ZG TECHNOLOGY!! The do not send you what you paid for. Check the forums here there are 100's of people who have been scammed by them, people who have gotten the package open it to find a piece of crap in the box, & then have no way of returning it for refund, you have to REFUSE DELIVERY when it comes then PP will refund you.

Login to Me Too

GetEvenGuy
Contributor
Contributor

I'm not sure how to go about that after you receive it ... But I know one thing for sure ..... If and when I receive my drone I will have it all videoed from signing for it and opening it right at Canada Post.

Login to Me Too

WileC0yote
Contributor
Contributor

@ GETEVENGUY

where is that facebook page you mentioned located I tried to find it but I coudn't seem to find it & the ZG TECHNOLOGY Facebook page you posted a link to seems to have disappeared lol

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.