Yuzhan Electronic Commerce Co., Ltd.

johnrole
New Community Member

Has anyone bought a Nativity Set from this company? 

<removed> Ltd.

Login to Me Too
52 REPLIES 52

Fd0819
Same here! I ordered 139 pounds worth of items on December 29th 2020 - it’s now end of February I’m not a peep from the company on tracking information email confirmation or anything useful. I contacted eBay raised a dispute they have been in touch with the seller who has in fact responded to them and promised them tracking information. Very strange for a company who promised delivery in 10 days from the order date and a confirmation email they never came. Totally speculation but I imagine that they’re waiting for contact from eBay before they even bother to send anything out and I’m not expecting given the thread here to receive the actual items I ordered at all. If this is something you are experiencing this, call Paypal on their number to alert them of the situation much easier than trying to track in Manage Through the app or resolution centre.
Login to Me Too

JRODTGP1
Contributor
Contributor

This company misrepresents its products then uses strongarm tactics to try to get you to accept their cheap counterfeit junk at a discounted price.   Thankfully after trying to work it out with the seller and filing a claim with PayPal,  PayPal refunded us the funds. 

Login to Me Too

Enid23
Contributor
Contributor

Seriously frustrating. Has anyone ever received a response from this company? I have emailed dozens of times and never get a response. PayPal have closed my case because Yuhzan sent them ‘proof’ of delivery - it was just a parcel number and didn’t have my address on, not exactly proof. Funny how they respond to PayPal but not customers asking where their purchase is. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.