Yuzhan Electronic Commerce Co., Ltd.

johnrole
New Community Member

Has anyone bought a Nativity Set from this company? 

<removed> Ltd.

Login to Me Too
52 REPLIES 52

Coffeegirl821
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered the nativity on 1/2/21 and finally received it in the mail yesterday. VERY disappointed...it's tiny and crappy. How do I get a refund as they won't reply to emails (I sent several when I hadn't received it yet).
Login to Me Too

Christyo1
Contributor
Contributor
I bought trees and an extra figure for my willow tree nativity. It came broken and is about 1/4 the size it should be.
Login to Me Too

Sane7
Contributor
Contributor

Just as I was about to lodge a complaint my Nativity set arrived- on 08/02 after a very long wait.

Login to Me Too

Arbean
Contributor
Contributor

Just wondering if you were happy with the product?  Was it as advertised? 

Login to Me Too

Deblarl
Contributor
Contributor

Same for,e,ordered a willow tree item for 59.99 and no follow up from them...I send an email every few days but no reply, a scam for sure! Am going to file a claim, too.

Login to Me Too

Kvwolf2
Contributor
Contributor
I received my set on 2/3/21 as nd it was immediately obvious that this was not an authentic Willow Tree Nativity. The figures were half as tall as they should be and no Willow Stamp on the bottom. I immediately emailed the seller and filed a dispute. Still waiting to get a decision from the resolution center. Has anyone had a successful resolution and received a refund?
Login to Me Too

Kvwolf2
Contributor
Contributor
Update: PayPal just notified me that they are refunding me the entire purchase price. They said nothing about returning the fake nativity set and my case has been closed. If you were scammed by this company file a dispute!
Login to Me Too

Inanga
Contributor
Contributor
Yes I got scammed too!! I just assumed that because they have PayPal they are legit vendor's. Guess can never know sometimes🙄
Login to Me Too

Kvwolf2
Contributor
Contributor
If you haven’t already, please file a dispute w/PayPal!
Login to Me Too

ViBarron
Contributor
Contributor

I bought two items on January 3rd for $119.89.  I received no tracking information. After I saw the complaints I requested my order be canceled and my card refunded.  NO response from the email for the company.  Since there was no response from the company I disputed the charge through my card since the charge was in process.  The charge went through and now PayPal is saying they cannot investigate since I disputed the charge through my credit card.  PayPal said they do not know what my credit card investigation had found.  Why not do your own investigation.  This company has done this numerous times.  How am I supposed to get my money refunded?  I canceled the order and sent an email to the seller, PayPal should contact the company and get them to refund the money. More than a bit frustrated with the process. 😞

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.