Yunhan Industrial Co., Ltd. is a SHAM

Lwilson1963
Contributor
Contributor

I purchased an item from <removed> Co., Ltd. Paid shipping and they finally sent me something... the WRONG item. Now in order to get a refund of my full original payment, I have to pay to ship back the WRONG item. NOT my fault but I have to pay shipping in order to get my full refund. Oh, and they say what I send back has to be in perfect condition. What a complete SCAM. International shipping costs are not cheap... so I am out money. Thanks PayPal for having MY back! 😞 Buyer Beware!!!

Login to Me Too
194 REPLIES 194

Imtotired
Contributor
Contributor
I was thinking the same thing
Login to Me Too

Westguy
Contributor
Contributor
Same here, ordered a food compost unit, but got a cereal box ring.. wasn't what I even ordered lol..and same now they expect me to return the item and pay for the shipping, gave me an address all in Chinese.. and PayPal refuses to have my back and refund.
Login to Me Too

Fleeter1
Contributor
Contributor

This has happened to me also, I ordered a deckchair chair and received a cheap ring. Theymwont refund my money until they get the item, I cant write in Chinese so it's never gonna get sent, but I've also been in touch with a lot of people  who said  the address is a box number which they don't collect from so the tracking says delivered but they say never received.so it's a total scam and I'm disgusted with PayPal for not looking after buyers.

Login to Me Too

Imtotired
Contributor
Contributor

I refused to pay the postage, they can refund it via paypal but I said no and got a refund

Login to Me Too

mglister57
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal translated the address for me it is <Removed >

Login to Me Too

Eastvind

Me too.  Instead of a 'Go Green" reduce food waste recycling bin, I got small pink rolls of garbage bags. 

Login to Me Too

mglister57
Contributor
Contributor
Ooh pink, I got lavender and a return address in Chinese which I don't understand so can't send them back! Looking at this thread they have scammed a lot of people so I am going to get back on to PayPal Customer Service who are always helpful when you speak to them.
Login to Me Too

Jollydays
Contributor
Contributor

Same for me

Login to Me Too

bushbaby62
Contributor
Contributor
I don't even know what the hell I got, but I also ordered a recycling unit
Login to Me Too

bushbaby62
Contributor
Contributor
SHAM??? That is putting it mildly! I don't even know WHAT it is I did get!! It sure as **** isn't a recycling unit. I knew that price was too good to be true, and I'm sure what I got wasn't even close to what I paid!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.