Yunhan Industrial Co., Ltd. is a SHAM

Lwilson1963
Contributor
Contributor

I purchased an item from <removed> Co., Ltd. Paid shipping and they finally sent me something... the WRONG item. Now in order to get a refund of my full original payment, I have to pay to ship back the WRONG item. NOT my fault but I have to pay shipping in order to get my full refund. Oh, and they say what I send back has to be in perfect condition. What a complete SCAM. International shipping costs are not cheap... so I am out money. Thanks PayPal for having MY back! 😞 Buyer Beware!!!

Login to Me Too
194 REPLIES 194

Prekeivis

'Yunhan Industrial Co.' is the simplest gang of scammers and enjoys people’s trust. Hopefully Paypal will block payments to them.

Login to Me Too

JohnGaff
Contributor
Contributor

Had the same problem with a MUNCH order (see my post under MUNCH CON) where invoice was from and payment to Yunhan. Emailed them and said that as they received the money they were responsible for refunding my money. I received a reply from a Mennithorp <removed> which politely told me to "Go Fish". At least I now had a name to get my teeth into! I replied saying that by accepting the payment they had entered into a legal contract to supply the correct goods. If I was to sue for "Breach of contract" I would win case and not only be awarded my payment but also substantial damages and costs. Within two days the money was credited to my PayPal account. At least I now have a blow up "Jiffy Bag' for my efforts!!! Will now learn the lesson" If it's too good to be true etc. "!!!! Probably the biggest mistake was not returning the blow up bag (a small amount of semtex would have fitted inside nicely.

Login to Me Too

dazpickering
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered a compacting BIN from this company and received 5 blue plastic bags made a complaint with PayPal and got an absolutely unbelievable reply from the company and now the case has been closed now seeing the response from the community I don't understand why PayPal are not dealing with this company properly and professionally I will be contacting PayPal tomorrow and speak to a human to get this matter resolved properly
Login to Me Too

MichealeStarkey
Contributor
Contributor

@dazpickering  good luck getting someone to speak with a live person. I never could speak with an actual person. But I did spend like 4 days sending messages and screenshots to them. It took me about a week after they had closed my case originally and not in my favor to finally get my refund. So altogether it was about 3 1/2 weeks

Login to Me Too

dazpickering
Contributor
Contributor
Good morning Michelle I rang PayPal this morning and got straight through I told them about the consumer act of 2015 in the United Kingdom I'm miraculously now getting a full refund off this scamming company . I hope everybody else on the community who have been scammed by this company get to full refund and this company is severely punished
Login to Me Too

MichealeStarkey
Contributor
Contributor

@dazpickering  That's good news. I got my full refund and paypal told me to just keep the item that they sent instead of what I ordered. 

I think a large part of the problem with paypal is in starting the disputes. Like with me and a few others I've messaged with when you open the dispute you would open it as Item Not Recieved. Which is what I did. Never dawned on me to open the dispute as Item Seriously Not What It Was Suppose To Be. So people's disputes are being closed and not in their favor because the only thing the company has to do is supply paypal with a tracking number and they will automatically rule in the companies favor. Plus when that happens so many people will get mad but they will drop it. I get mad and that just fuels my flame. I even went as far as I took individual screenshots of all the complaints on here at the time and sent each one to paypal and to show them proof that the company was fraudulent. 

I also filed a complaint with the FBI Internet Crime Complaint Center. 

But I'm glad to hear someone else got their refund. Many on here didn't

Login to Me Too

dazpickering
Contributor
Contributor
ITS a sad world we live in today with these unscrewable companies trying to take our hard earned money off us with no morals whatsoever I am a firm believer in karma and believe these people and companies who do this we'll get there just deserves there was no way I was letting them get away with this but the majority of people just give up and that may be the issue
Login to Me Too

terdak
New Community Member

I received 2 blow up neck brace instead of the watches.

Pay pal should warn us that there has been a problem with this company in the past and ask us if we want to continue.

Login to Me Too

Dgleeson78
Contributor
Contributor
I’m going through same at the moment I paid $30 for a luxe pet bed and received a $2 pet toy and now they expect me to return it! PayPal should be ashamed letting people get ripped off like this! I would advise no one to buy off this site they are con artists
Login to Me Too

Honeysweet
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same issue I have ordered a swivel chair and received a inflatable pillow. I am not happy as there is no way I would have purchased this at all. I have submitted a complaint to paypal and hopefully I will have results. its bad enough it took 3 months to receive anything then to get the wrong product was not ok at all !!!! if the company would have sent something similar it would have been ok but really a pillow from a chair not even close! so mad!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.