Yunhan Industrial Co., Ltd. is a SHAM

Lwilson1963
Contributor
Contributor

I purchased an item from <removed> Co., Ltd. Paid shipping and they finally sent me something... the WRONG item. Now in order to get a refund of my full original payment, I have to pay to ship back the WRONG item. NOT my fault but I have to pay shipping in order to get my full refund. Oh, and they say what I send back has to be in perfect condition. What a complete SCAM. International shipping costs are not cheap... so I am out money. Thanks PayPal for having MY back! 😞 Buyer Beware!!!

Login to Me Too
194 REPLIES 194

Sonic3503
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal will not give you your money back.  They just make you keep providing more and more info.  I'm on month 4 on my dispute over Yuhan scam.  The address is Hong Kong AND is not even a real address to send it back to.  Do not send it back...you are throwing more money away.  Just stop using PayPal and go with your bank cards.  They lost my business over this.  There is no buyer protection even though I could prove the bait and switch.  Boycott Paypal.

Login to Me Too

Usuallyhappy
New Community Member

I bought a couple things within a couple days, and am only just now finding out that they are a completely dishonest company. I bought a utility wagon from them, and they sent me an inflatable donut cushion. I purchased a bedside table and they sent me a cheap pair of nail clippers!! I also have purchased a composter that is supposed to speed up the process of food decomposing. I am scared to see what, if anything they send instead of that.

Also, I bought two chainsaws... they sent the chains, but not the saws, chargers, batteries or case. What a horrible company. Paypal should not allow them on their site.

Login to Me Too

MLHunt
Contributor
Contributor

This is my exact scenario!  I filed a complaint with the IC3.  PayPal needs to step up and handle this!

Login to Me Too

Wspitsch
Contributor
Contributor
I also got scammed. I ordered a composting kitchen bin and received three rolls of plastic bags. It's a complete joke. I would never pay nearly $30 for plastic bags that they I can get from the pound shop. They tried to tell me I got what I ordered and it was in my best interest not to return the items as it would cost me $20 in postage. I am currently awaiting the final result of the dispute resolution from PayPal. This company needs to be shut down.
Login to Me Too

Rsparkster
Contributor
Contributor
Same situation here. Ordered a Trash Compactor trash can from a company doing business as eileenmc. Received Trashbags from Yunhan Industrial only after filing initial dispute for non-delivery. I’ve filed a report with IC3, and changed the PayPal dispute reason to item received significantly different than ordered.
Login to Me Too

CarolynRobinson
Contributor
Contributor
Do anyone know how to start a class action lawsuit against paypal? This has been happen to many people for a while and paypal continues to work with this company knowing that they send tracking numbers for items you will never receive.
Login to Me Too

Kenzie8River5
Contributor
Contributor
The same happened to me I ordered a remote control opening car cover 30$us and they sent me a 50c car shade and told me that they don't have any in Stock a will give me a 30% refund for something i didn't order or I had to pay 20$us to return it there scamming people they don't have any products
Login to Me Too

terams
Contributor
Contributor

Yunhan Industrial Co. ends up with their store link in: https://www.leoon.store/

https://www.cyberbunkers.com/2020/08/leoonstore-reviews-is-leoonstore-scam.html

Unfortunately cyberbunkers tagged this website as a fraudulent website.

Login to Me Too

hhuddle
Contributor
Contributor

Both Facebook and Paypal are complicit in this scam since they both earn money on any purchase that is executed and not refunded or advertisement made. So don't give up in asking for a 100% refund and then file a dispute through Paypal.  The only way to make Paypal stop supporting these crooks is to make it expensive for Paypal to lose their transaction fee.  I don't know how to get through to Facebook to evaluate the quality of their advertisers.  Again, Mark at Facebook is getting rich by turning another blind eye.

This sort of scam is active on several sites that advertise through Facebook - we have ordered items from several times different sites and from several different Facebook ads and the Facebook ad says that it is shipped from the US.  You get an order confirmation email with a tracking number, and after several weeks an item arrives under that tracking number but it is far from what was ordered in both value and size. But you initially ask them about the tracking number and they tell you that your item was delivered (they have proof.)  You send in a query and they require a photo of the item that arrived.  You send a photo and they say they will refund 30% but you don't have to return the substitute item.  You send back a demand that you want a total refund, they then respond back that they will offer you a 50% refund.  You again demand a full refund or the item originally ordered and they respond that the item is no longer available but they will give you a 70% refund but you can keep the crap item.  You respond back with a threat to contact Paypal unless you get a full refund and they respond back that they will give you 80% and that that is the best they can and will do.  You respond back that they have dishonored their ancestors and have themselves no honor unless you get back a 100% refund and tell them the exact USD you want back into your account.  They then respond back that they will provide a full refund in 5-8 days if you do not contact PayPal.  Finally, you get a notice from PayPal that money was placed back into your account.  Persistence pays but I am retired and have the time to waste.  I will never knowingly buy directly from a Chinese company any longer.  Paypal does need to get involved along with Facebook.  This company is not the only scammer on the internet from China. Sort of creates a black eye for China, Facebook, and PayPal. 

Login to Me Too

RAE71
Contributor
Contributor
This also happened to me same company with 3 different names paypal done nothing said I'm to wait it's been over 6 months and now the email addresses don't exist I've had stolen from me over £70 and I'm on benefits. Not happy with PayPal and won't use them again. Do you know if there is anything else I could try
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.